Star Wars Ultimate Collector Series UCS - Wish List

cvail8

1 hour ago, Huskers1236 said:

The only Hoth set we currently have is the Wampa cave, so I don't mind the set coming out.  I've had 7666 a few times in the past, but this blast door is bigger and better.  Too bad this version doesn't see to have the Bacta tank.  I like the updated Hoth rebels and not that worried that it didn't included a bunch of Snowtroopers, I've been loading up on those on my own getting ready for this.

Im keeping my 75098 since i think it'll work well with it as the inner base and I love the minifigures that come in that set. :D 

Edited by California92563

I would love to see ucs light saber..seriously.. After watching FA I thought It would be cool if Lego would create a Light Saber ..

I.E. Kylo Ren's saber scaled to life on a plaque with a UCS badge...  (5000+? ballpark)

Who wouldn't want to showcase that? 

Edited by dakinelego
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, dakinelego said:

I would love to see ucs light saber..seriously.. After watching FA I thought It would be cool if Lego would create a Light Saber ..

I.E. Kylo Ren's saber scaled to life on a plaque with a UCS badge...  (5000+? ballpark)

Who wouldn't want to showcase that? 

Dude, you are in the wrong forum. Pls go over to mattel fan site.

9 minutes ago, chipbee said:

Dude, you are in the wrong forum. Pls go over to mattel fan site.

I think the Mattel website would be the relevant spot to be if he asked for a UCS Barbie. 

When someone gives his opinion in a thread that asks for it ("what do you want to see as Star Wars UCS"), it is not particularly cool if you react like that. Respect people's opinions. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, dakinelego said:

It is apparent that using your "imagination" isn't a strong point... I believe the topic is "Wish List"

I felt the Light Saber was an appropriate choice..especially Kylo's.

Pls describe how you see lego pieces can be used to build an UCS light sabre. By UCS it means high piece counts and big scale.

How do you intent to recreate the red portion of kylo ren sabre, other than a whole bunch of transparent red bricks? Transparent red technic plates? What about structural strength and asethetics?

Certain ideas are just not desirable.

15 minutes ago, Roy vd M. said:

I think the Mattel website would be the relevant spot to be if he asked for a UCS Barbie. 

When someone gives his opinion in a thread that asks for it ("what do you want to see as Star Wars UCS"), it is not particularly cool if you react like that. Respect people's opinions. 

Mattel makes plenty of light sabre. Irrelevant?

Dont understand what is your beef. My reply simply means that i think lego is not suitable to make UCS light sabre, and mattel is a better place to start.

15 minutes ago, P38bam023 said:

To be honest I think Lego/Disney are leaving the prequels/clone wars in the past and trying to move forward with their own vision of Star Wars.  

I think the anthology films might inspire Lego to issue a couple of classic ship sets because those classic ships will be back on the big screen.

A UCS I'd like to see is the AT-TE. See this MOC to get a feel what that could look like (3,680 parts). 

• Like 1

Is this a pic of your personal build? Very impressive, very impressive indeed.

2 hours ago, Roy vd M. said:

I think the anthology films might inspire Lego to issue a couple of classic ship sets because those classic ships will be back on the big screen.

A UCS I'd like to see is the AT-TE. See this MOC to get a feel what that could look like (3,680 parts). 

I like the AT-TE. It also would make a fine UCS model.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, chipbee said:

Mattel makes plenty of light sabre. Irrelevant?

Dont understand what is your beef. My reply simply means that i think lego is not suitable to make UCS light sabre, and mattel is a better place to start.

Perhaps you mean Hasbro. Mattel never had the Star Wars license. So, yes, Mattel  is irrelevant.

Back on topic, I would absolutely love a UCS Jedi interceptor. Preferably Obi-Wan's. Perhaps with a hyperdrive ring.

9 hours ago, thoroakenfelder said:

Perhaps you mean Hasbro. Mattel never had the Star Wars license. So, yes, Mattel  is irrelevant.

Back on topic, I would absolutely love a UCS Jedi interceptor. Preferably Obi-Wan's. Perhaps with a hyperdrive ring.

Yes, you are right. Somehow in my mind the toys industry consist of lego and the rest. So mattel and hasbro become interchangeable names in my mind.

I'd like to see some characters turned into UCS sets, something like maul bust, yoga, r2-d2, grievous. Those four aren't exactly in one category ( maul is only bust, yoga is whole, maybe r2 could go with yoga, and grievous is smaller scale) and I don't even care if they were official 'UCS' but that's what I'd like ;)