Star Wars Ultimate Collector Series UCS - Wish List

cvail8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

For myself, a new MF but with full interior. With a printed cockpit shell instead of the open framed one as in current UCS MF. 

But that won't happen, as the size would have to dubble and be a true 1x1 minfig scale model.

a new AT ST or Blockade Runner 1x1 scale would be sweet. As we have the X-WIng and Slave One in 1x1 scale.

I don't really count "playsets" and don't wish for re-releases or re-dos in the UCS line.

My list is simple, addressing mostly the obvious holes in the line thus far (in no particular order):

- TIE Bomber
- A-Wing
- Luke's Landspeeder
- AT-AT

and maybe another capital ship like the medical frigate.

Beyond that, what else do we really need?   I'd be happy with above.

I don't really count "playsets" and don't wish for re-releases or re-dos in the UCS line.

My list is simple, addressing mostly the obvious holes in the line thus far (in no particular order):

- TIE Bomber
- A-Wing
- Luke's Landspeeder
- AT-AT

and maybe another capital ship like the medical frigate.

Beyond that, what else do we really need?   I'd be happy with above.

Didn't someone do a amazing UCS Style AT-AT for Lego idea's and it was rejected. I saw pictures of it. Looked sweet.

Didn't someone do a amazing UCS Style AT-AT for Lego idea's and it was rejected. I saw pictures of it. Looked sweet.

​Yes. See. Brickson's link.

Also MartinP points out its about 10.000 pieces (maybe more... can't remember the exact number of pieces).

I don't know if I wrote this in this thread or another... but the AT-AT has not been chosen and probably will never be chosen for that obvious reason: too expensive. Not enough people would buy it to rectify the production. There are just more people who buy an 100€ AT-AT.

LEGOs main target are still children. Normal children can't spend about 1000€ on every LEGO set they want. Neither do they have the space. Neither is the big AT-AT that good as a play set.

Personally I'm still hoping for an UCS AT-AT though and I really hoped they would take his design and scale it down a little maybe so that it would be affordable.

My guess is that LEGO is maybe even working on an UCS AT-AT... but it's difficult to build one that is not too expensive. I mean the normal rather small versions already costs about 100€+

For myself, a new MF but with full interior. With a printed cockpit shell instead of the open framed one as in current UCS MF. 

But that won't happen, as the size would have to dubble and be a true 1x1 minfig scale model.

a new AT ST or Blockade Runner 1x1 scale would be sweet. As we have the X-WIng and Slave One in 1x1 scale.

​What do you mean by 1x1 scale? Do you mean "minifig scale"? If so, a blockade runner at that scale would be over 10ft long.

​What do you mean by 1x1 scale? Do you mean "minifig scale"? If so, a blockade runner at that scale would be over 10ft long.

And your point being????? That would be amazing. Slave one is minifigure scale, the last x-wing. Why not the flacon or the blockade runner????? I think 10ft is a little big. But hey, I can dream can't I? Lol. Really some people take stuff far too serious.

ok how a bout a 1-1 scale, sorry, mini fig scale DEATH STAR, SUPER STAR DISTROYER, ECHO BASE, JEDI TEMPLE, NABOO(THE PLANET). But really it would be nice to have some larger scale sets. That's just my point.

Stomping

I would love a UCS AT-AT. I would also like Lego to release a new version of the UCS Snowspeeder like they did with the X-Wing. It probably won't ever happen since the first one was done really well. I might have to bricklink it if I'm ever going to have one in my collection.