Star Wars Ultimate Collector Series UCS - Wish List

cvail8

Tusken  Raider bust.  I remember when start wars came out and seeing it for the first time, those guys stood out to me.  Big screen... dude with a big old rod over his head shaking it and making a loud animal noise.... awe...the memories of yesteryear. :)   Really though a raider bust would be easy to make look good since their facial features should be easily mimicked with lego shapes.

Edited by conceptmachine

• 2 weeks later...

As far as Hoth Echo Base being a placeholder name for the set, i believe that to be the case. According to the unconfirmed synopsis for the movie, there is a base in the movie but it is not Hoth. It is a "jungle" base. It is my opinion that this is going to be the "new" Echo Base on Yavin. This would make it a perfect UCS set to be released with the movie. Could be wrong but that's what i'm thinking anyways. If not Yavin, then it probably is the snow world for the First Order base. The synopsis also says that Han gets out his old parka that he wore on Hoth during those scenes. 

Edited by jal4u2c

• 3 months later...

I'm just stoked that with all the SW films coming up there's 5 solid years for TLG to release (or release) at least 2 UCS sets each year (hopefully 3, but i wont get too greedy) :)

Having seen the new movie though a UCS TFA Star Destroyer is now right up there!  Along with pretty much every other ship/scene in the OT universe.

9 minutes ago, Ciglione said:

Whether it should be posted or not... is up to the moderators.

How about we leave it like this... It's very creative and very well done for the subject material, but it's inappropriate for all age groups that frequent Brickpicker so it's being removed.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, jaisonline said:

I would like a UCS Jabba's Sail Barge with a Dersert Skiff. Close to minifig scale. Won't ever happen.

a Cloud City would also be nice as would a $100 UCS landspeeder.

Lego could do the UCS Jabba's Sail Barge as a purchased item then do a VIP limited edition Desert Skiff like they did with the Tumbler/Bat-Pod.

7 hours ago, mfortunek said:

If you have a Cloud City that you've been waiting for the optimal time to sell, the time is now. This is the #1 biggest risk for a remake, in my opinion.

Agreed.  Although I haven't seen much interest in the Cloud City in the last 18 months.  Demand started to dwindle even before the new UCS Fett was announced.  It's still a decent set (playability) but hasn't aged well.  The exclusive elements are still Lando, Luke's legs and Leia.  I need to rebuild mine (check for completeness after a fall) and might use the landing platform's parts to enlarge the control and freeze chamber rooms.

I know there are possible rumors of a AT-AT, but until that actually happens, I'm still hoping for one!!!

Like others, having a UCS Landspeeder would be a nice addition to the UCS line.

Settings wise, I wouldn't mind seeing a Dagobah with a nice detailed Yoda Hutt, with possibly a partially submerged X-wing.

A new huge Cloud City would be really nice to.  I really like my EV, and I think it would be nice to see one, seeing as how little love Cloud City gets from Lego.

• Like 1

UCS AT-AT would be awesome but doing it proper minifig scale would put it at least 300-400 range?  Maybe include a built in handle on top like the motorized one.  

If they do another smaller UCS I could go for an A-wing especially since it seems to be the main fighter in Rebels so far.  Prolly 120ish range.  

I would really like to see a TIE bomber to replace the fighter.  It's the only OT TIE not made into UCS yet.  I wouldn't mind if they redid the interceptor into a non blue version either.  

I'm very happy that they are most likely redoing the snow speeder since it was 2-3 years before my dark age emergence.  Only other one I wouldn't mind a redo is the Y-wing.  The previous looked good except those thrusters were a little droopy.

I didn't post about an AT-AT because we have so many versions.  Yeah, I know none are minifig scaled but the motorized version is still somewhat affordable and it has power functions.  From my own experience building 3 versions, it would be a very repetitive build with main color (legs and body sides). Not a deal breaker though.. . It would need to be done correctly which would prob cost $350-$400 because of all the large plates and technic elements.  At that price, I'm not sure how well it will sell.  For that price, wouldn't a similar priced MF sell much more (Lego prob thought of that).

i would like something not done in a long time (e.g. snowspeeder) or new (landspeeder,  TFA ISD). That was the cool thing about the Sandcrawler. Only done once before and it's an improvement  in pretty much every way.

• Like 1

I would really like to see a remake of Cloud City.  That would be #1 on my list for UCS, I'm assuming this would still be considered UCS since they're giving that label to the very large playsets now like the Sandcrawler?

Fighters:

A-Wing

Y-Wing remake

TIE Interceptor remake

Big capital ships:

Nebulon B Frigate!!!