Star Wars Ultimate Collector Series UCS - Wish List

cvail8

I don't remember if anyone said they would like to see a UCS Speeder Bike but here you go anyway.

Eurobricks

The UCS Speeder Bike looks cool, but if TLG had made that set, I would be wonder who would buy it. The speeder bikes are used in the movies but, they are not as iconic as some other sets like the UCS MF, or the UCS X-Wing Starfighter.

The UCS Speeder Bike looks cool, but if TLG had made that set, I would be wonder who would buy it. The speeder bikes are used in the movies but, they are not as iconic as some other sets like the UCS MF, or the UCS X-Wing Starfighter.

It is true the speeder bike is not exactly iconic but it is one vehicle everyone seems to know of just by name. I think if given the chance to own a real life futuristic hovering speeder bike, anyone would hop on that sucker for a joy ride! :crazypilot:

It is true the speeder bike is not exactly iconic but it is one vehicle everyone seems to know of just by name. I think if given the chance to own a real life futuristic hovering speeder bike, anyone would hop on that sucker for a joy ride! :crazypilot:

I would definitely want to have one to ride. I would just need some lessons on how to control them at high speeds.

I don't remember if anyone said they would like to see a UCS Speeder Bike but here you go anyway.

Eurobricks

Very cool. I doubt it would be made into a set, since TLG seems to be more of a fan of giving things UCS treatment that are fairly large already in the movies, with the exception of R2-D2, of course! 

Come to think of it, it looks like a cross between a MTT and the Pirate Tank.

I would bet many of the brown parts are from both those sets coincidently, and I think the front hood (if you can even call it that) looks reminiscent of the latest version for Jabba's Barge.

That is what I was thinking. That set has many brown parts, so it would be great to build a MOC.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Malevolence !

http://shop.lego.com/en-US/The-Malevolence-9515

It looks so small, almost like a fighter and not the mighty warship it is..

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Malevolence?file=Malevolence2.jpg

Hadn't thought of it but if they made it that detailed, around the size of the SSD I am right with you. Nice idea!

I really am starting to think the Slave 1 is going to be the one this year. The sandcrawler looks like it will be a "Ewok VIllage" type of set.

If these are true, with a new ISD and a new ATAT and the fall line - is it not the best time ever to be a Star Wars and Lego fan?

The Malevolence !

http://shop.lego.com/en-US/The-Malevolence-9515

It looks so small, almost like a fighter and not the mighty warship it is..

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Malevolence?file=Malevolence2.jpg

It would be a waste of bricks to create an UCS set from clone wars garbage... there is a lot of perfect models or buildings from classic trilogy, which should be created as UCS set.

It would be a waste of bricks to create an UCS set from clone wars garbage... there is a lot of perfect models or buildings from classic trilogy, which should be created as UCS set.

I do understand what you are saying.

But as a big Grievous fan, i would ofc like to see more with him ;-)

• 2 months later...

Does anyone know why Lego don't Print UCS on the cartons? 

or a Logo that distinguish them from other sets?

Probably/Possibly because they really aren`t sold in stores, only on rare occassions, and there really is no need to distinguish any difference. That would be my guess.