Star Wars Ultimate Collector Series UCS - Wish List

cvail8

I wouldn't be at all surprised if they made a UCS C-3PO as a follow-up to the R2-D2.

That would be terrible. To be to the same scale of the R2 it would be gigantic, although it could be cool if they actually gave it the chrome gold treatment.

As for other themes having UCS type sets, there are many areas of LotR that should happen like Minas Tirith and Helm's Deep, along with the upcoming Orthanc. A UCS Rivendell would be amazing as well. I have to assume that Harry Potter was a good selling theme, and they never made a UCS Hogwarts though, so I guess it shouldn't be a given that sites like that will be given UCS versions. I would also like to see SuperHeroes come back with a Batmobile again or something along those lines, but this version seems to be aiming at a bit younger audience to me so I'm not sure they'll go down that route again.

That would be terrible. To be to the same scale of the R2 it would be gigantic, although it could be cool if they actually gave it the chrome gold treatment.

As for other themes having UCS type sets, there are many areas of LotR that should happen like Minas Tirith and Helm's Deep, along with the upcoming Orthanc. A UCS Rivendell would be amazing as well. I have to assume that Harry Potter was a good selling theme, and they never made a UCS Hogwarts though, so I guess it shouldn't be a given that sites like that will be given UCS versions. I would also like to see SuperHeroes come back with a Batmobile again or something along those lines, but this version seems to be aiming at a bit younger audience to me so I'm not sure they'll go down that route again.

That would be EPIC if they made a C-3PO in all chrome gold!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Lego should make a UCS Luke's Landspeeder because it is such an iconic and recognizable vehicle. They could also make a line of brick-built characters from the original trilogy and the Clone Wars. Iconic characters like Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, Count Dooku, Darth Sideous, and Anakin Skywalker, priced at $100-$150 would be fantastic! A sub-line like this could last for a LONG time if only a few were made every year. Lego made some of these years ago, but they had much less sophistocated bricks and used tons of technic pieces. It seems like 10-15 inch brick-built Star Wars characters would sell very well to collectors and do well in the secondary market after EOL.

Lego should make a UCS Luke's Landspeeder because it is such an iconic and recognizable vehicle. They could also make a line of brick-built characters from the original trilogy and the Clone Wars. Iconic characters like Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, Count Dooku, Darth Sideous, and Anakin Skywalker, priced at $100-$150 would be fantastic! A sub-line like this could last for a LONG time if only a few were made every year. Lego made some of these years ago, but they had much less sophistocated bricks and used tons of technic pieces. It seems like 10-15 inch brick-built Star Wars characters would sell very well to collectors and do well in the secondary market after EOL.

I have seen some very nice Landspeeder MOCs on Eurobricks that are very good. There are vehicles I would much rather see, but I agree that the Landspeeder is very iconic to the OT and would sell well if properly done.

• 3 weeks later...

I would prefer if they made a vehicle or ship. An AT-AT UCS is always welcome in my book, especially if it would be faithfully scaled like the UCS Millenium Falcon. I'd also love to see another UCS Star Destroyer, perhaps the Avenger, which is a class II Imperial Star Destroyer. A nice UCS Venator Class SD would also be great. Thinking of buildings - if we have modulars for the city theme, why not have modulars for the star wars theme? You could build your own Coruscant or Naboo. Many many options here for great UCS models.

I would like to see if not a midi scale a UCS Nebulon B-Frigate, the ship at the end of the Empire Strikes Back. I think a UCS Hoth Ion cannon with the extrior being the gun and the guts being a more elaborate war room...maybe even a large version of the shield generator next to it too.

http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/11147Dude, that's nerdtastic!

Oddly enough when I clicked that, I found this project for a modular Death Star.

You heard me right, a modular Death Star!

Both of those projects look awesome. I would buy a Lego Lightsaber in a heartbeat since I've wanted one for years. If the modular Death Star is made into a Lego set, it would never get discontinued. (Live Star.) (;

Yeah, the Death Star will probably still be for sale in 2030. ;)

With the way it has gone, I wouldn't be surprised.

Logically though (or at least sanely), that Live Star has to go sometime one way or another.

But when is driving us bonkers!

TLG would only EOL the Death Star if they were going to come out with another one some time soon. My, wouldn't investors hate that! :)

Oh my god, don't encourage them! That's the last thing anyone here would want with all the Death Stars they're sitting on.

That's not even funny! :-P

• 1 month later...