Star Wars Ultimate Collector Series UCS - Wish List

cvail8

• 1 month later...
On 3.5.2016 at 6:54 AM, jstodda said:

I think a Death Star hanger would be epic. So many MOCs of it, but a nice UCS falcon scale with ties and guards

Maybe the upcoming UCS Death Star (75159) is a hangar. After all, we have seen two variations of the Death Star as a whole in the past. Do we know anything about 75159 apart from the fact that it is called Death Star?

20 minutes ago, Huskers1236 said:

I'd rather see Luke's speeder done than this, but it is well done. 

I agree, and with nearly 9000 votes with 183 days left it will almost certainly make the cut, however I suspect its only a matter of time until the next UCS models will be from the new wave of films . . .

2 hours ago, Manse1001 said:

I agree, and with nearly 9000 votes with 183 days left it will almost certainly make the cut, however I suspect its only a matter of time until the next UCS models will be from the new wave of films . . .

Plus, wouldn't the new Ideas rules void this set? (new proposals based on existing licenses?)

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2016 at 6:42 AM, DarthBall said:

Maybe the upcoming UCS Death Star (75159) is a hangar. After all, we have seen two variations of the Death Star as a whole in the past. Do we know anything about 75159 apart from the fact that it is called Death Star?

It's possible there could be a hangar for a mini version of tie or falcon.   My guess (all this is in the other thread) is a bigger badder version if 10188 a la Cinderella's castle.  

On 13 July 2016 at 3:26 PM, Huskers1236 said:

I'd rather see Luke's speeder done than this, but it is well done. 

either one of this would be great, Rey's speeder is well made, but what i would really like to see is young anakin's pod racer. Now that would be wicked. Lego needs to build the pod racer ucs.

Edited by wolfenn

• 4 weeks later...

UCS Geonosian Execution Arena/Battle of Geonosis. Unbelievable to me that such a huge scene has still yet to be made. And it's of such scale that to be done right would be $200-300+, especially if it includes a gunship (which it should). And unlke the Assault on Hoth, this would be great to have in multiple assemblies (the monsters, pillars, chariots, a section of the arena, gunship,etc. It would be an epic playset and display set. And so many minifigures to be included (Anakin, Padme, Obiwan, Dooku, Jango, Mace, a few other jedi, and a handful of clones, geonosians, and droids). The prequels had their flaws, but honestly this would be my dream set. 

1419217291m_SPLASH.jpg1940511-o_19n885cmio3h7cc87g4pd1i1r7-ful

The-Arena-Battle-of-Geonosis-star-wars-a

• Like 3