TRUTH Tactics : and now the end is here

Alpinemaps

2 hours ago, Kevink24 said:

Is anybody else having issues logging into their Rewards account online?

I can login, but then I get a site administrator issue "requested URL was rejected" when I choose any options.

Same issue I'm having since yesterday and the thing that sucks is I had a $10 reward expiring yesterday so I wanted to use it but couldn't get to it :( . I however contacted customer support but they were no help so I have an email into them asking when the issue will be resolved and how can I get my $10 reward since I couldn't use it yesterday.

3 minutes ago, The_Collector said:

Same issue I'm having since yesterday and the thing that sucks is I had a $10 reward expiring yesterday so I wanted to use it but couldn't get to it :( . I however contacted customer support but they were no help so I have an email into them asking when the issue will be resolved and how can I get my $10 reward since I couldn't use it yesterday.

Sorry to hear about your rewards.

What did TRU customer support actually say in regards to resolving the "URL rejected" issue? I am assuming they said they were looking into it?

3 minutes ago, Kevink24 said:

Sorry to hear about your rewards.

What did TRU customer support actually say in regards to resolving the "URL rejected" issue? I am assuming they said they were looking into it?

Ya CS basically stated they were aware of the issue but did not have an estimated time it would be resolved and to check again in the AM.

• Like 1

On 3/7/2017 at 6:11 AM, Kevink24 said:

Is anybody else having issues logging into their Rewards account online?

I can login, but then I get a site administrator issue "requested URL was rejected" when I choose any options.

This happens regularly. Last time it lasted over a week.

What I have learned is to take screen captures on your phone of any rewards when you create them or when they are emailed.  The codes still work, you just can't get into the site to generate new rewards or look at existing ones.

3 minutes ago, TheBrickClique said:

This happens regularly. Last time it lasted over a week.

What I have learned is to take screen captures on your phone of any rewards when you create them or when they are emailed.  The codes still work, you just can't get into the site to generate new rewards or look at existing ones.

U can generate them instore at the registry kiosk 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bold-Arrow said:

U can generate them instore at the registry kiosk 

At least in my stores, their Kiosk is just a PC with a web browser.  They get the same error.  Even the employee trying to help noted that it happened to his own account a couple of weeks ago.

II have a couple of disposable rewards accounts and would get the exact same error at the same time even though they were not linked in any way.

I just checked and I am able to engage my account at the moment.

I have seen a different error where any login into the rewards website throws an administrator error that comes either from my home internet service provider (UVerse) or my router.  I haven't been able to get around it -- all devices and PC's at home cannot access the rewards website.  However, if I switch my phone off of the home WiFi and connect through AT&T, it can be accessed just fine.

Ah, just read "registry".  Maybe so.  I haven't tried that.  They just tried to have me access it via the PC at their customer service counter -- which is just a PC running internet explorer.