TRUTH Tactics : and now the end is here

Alpinemaps

12 minutes ago, fuzzy_bricks said:

Received a 15% off one regular priced item coupon today.  How can you tell if it's a unique code?

Usually a unique code will be a very long series of digits - around 15 (?) digits or so.  A standard code will be much shorter (around 10 digits), and usually have maybe a 9 followed by a series of 0s, and then 5 digits at the end.

I'll see if I can dig up examples to show you.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Usually a unique code will be a very long series of digits - around 15 (?) digits or so.  A standard code will be much shorter (around 10 digits), and usually have maybe a 9 followed by a series of 0s, and then 5 digits at the end.

I'll see if I can dig up examples to show you.

Thanks.  Based on this it appears to be a unique code.  If I don't make it to a TRU before the expiration date, I'll throw it up here

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

I've got $20 in Rewards expiring Monday. Nothing on sale. Anything worth picking up?

Debating between 10% off today vs PM'ing something vs hoping something is on sale at the start of next week.

well if you don't go today then that's 10% less you'll save. My son is jonesin' for a scuttler (allowance burning a hole in his pocket) so I'm going to see if I can find that coupon.

15 minutes ago, micbelt said:

So, it looks like the email came from geoffrey's birthday club with TRU. No one in my house has a birthday in March. Coupon code for online and print out for in-store. 20% off Juniors sets until 3-22-17

Okay, that sucks.  My son is part of the club, and has a March birthday.  Oh well...at 5, he deems himself too big to do the Juniors sets.

Okay, that sucks.  My son is part of the club, and has a March birthday.  Oh well...at 5, he deems himself too big to do the Juniors sets.

My son's birthday is in March too!
They sent me two $3 reward certificates this year. Don't know why, but I'm glad.
I wonder if my wife and I both have TRU rewards accounts? I actually use my wife's because when I first started BP she already had $5 worth of reward points on her account. I wonder if I opened, but abandoned an account for myself. Seems so long ago. Lol.