TRUTH Tactics : and now the end is here

Alpinemaps

16 hours ago, superheat said:

Did you check your spam folder?

checked but it's not there...

16 hours ago, Mr_Coat said:

Do you need the receipts? If you have a TRU card, you can log in to your account to see the transactions.

Alternatively, if you log into in your rewards account (https://rewardsrus.toysrus.com/) you'll see a full breakdown of what you bought by item as well as the Rewards points earned. Go to Manage Account>Review Purchases.

it wasn't there last night but it's showing up now, thanks!

UGH.

Going to complain about Rewards program here and not the Complaint Thread.

Been having problems with it since the security issue a few months ago.

First, every time I go to log in, I have to reestablish my account. So I have to go through the set up process every time. I can be logged in, log out and then immediately try to log in and have to set up again.

Of course, every time I do that, it resets my banking of rewards. So sometimes
I'll be stuck with $5 and other times (if I don't log in for awhile) I'll get a higher reward generation (depending upon my last setting).

Transactions only go back to Late October.

If I try to submit an online order for missing points I get an error message that I can't submit for anything before I established my account - which the system believes is today and not 5 years ago.

I'll give them a call on Monday. Just wanted to vent.

UGH.

Going to complain about Rewards program here and not the Complaint Thread.

Been having problems with it since the security issue a few months ago.

First, every time I go to log in, I have to reestablish my account. So I have to go through the set up process every time. I can be logged in, log out and then immediately try to log in and have to set up again.

Of course, every time I do that, it resets my banking of rewards. So sometimes
I'll be stuck with $5 and other times (if I don't log in for awhile) I'll get a higher reward generation (depending upon my last setting).

Transactions only go back to Late October.

If I try to submit an online order for missing points I get an error message that I can't submit for anything before I established my account - which the system believes is today and not 5 years ago.

I'll give them a call on Monday. Just wanted to vent.

If you get your points back, then establish a new account.

If you get your points back, then establish a new account.

So far I've got all my existing points. It's just the online orders that I can't get registered.

Well, that and having to act as if I've never registered.

Are you thinking I should create a new login and use my number?

[mention=5626]Alpinemaps[/mention] had the same thing after I had to reestablish my RewardsRUs account after it was hacked. Try doing it then go to your TRU account like you are going to buy something and update your TRU password to match your new rewards password.
Worked for me.  

Ninja'd. I'll give that a try.

I have to say, I am a bit surprised the Sub and Crossbones sets didn't sell out. Actual 40% discount on sets retired in Feb.

same here. unique figs, decent build, low price point, short run, and no tru markup. wonder how many tru has...

same here. unique figs, decent build, low price point, short run, and no tru markup. wonder how many tru has...

I have to say, I am a bit surprised the Sub and Crossbones sets didn't sell out. Actual 40% discount on sets retired in Feb.

I stopped back into TRU on my way home last night to buy the SIs they had (peer pressure) luckily for me they were all gone. Literally everything that had the signage was gone. JW, Ninjago, Nexo, all the SW stuff etc. I check and still see the 4-5 subs I left and like 3-5 crossbones left. I thought that was weird but the only reason I think they were still there was because there was no sale/clearance signs under them like every other set that was on sale. Not sure about the rest of the TRUs but I'm assuming that was the main reason for that store. Also online they didn't sell out fast. One of the last ones that showed in stock (didn't check yesterday just going by Friday night when I looked).

I think out of all the sales they would be the first to go. I never see the sub at Walmart and crossbones very few. That was mainly my reason for getting them now. Also with points and GCs I was able to get them below 50% so I am happy regardless.

[mention=74067]Lego Templar[/mention] what are the set numbers you are talking about? Must be Superhero, Juniors or Duplo? My TRU had no signs up for this sale on any sets. 

Don't have the sets in front of me. I'm talking crossbones set and red skull sub. There were no signs for those on sale. My closest one had no avenjet thanks to me from last clearance. I didn't check Junior or duplo sets.

I have a few subs to part out for my BL store, but I think both are a pass for investment as sets. The metrics on them just aren't strong imo. At a price point in the teens the pteranodon set destroys both from this sale.
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, thelovemachine said:

Got a 20% off coupon in the mail.  What's a great way to use it at TRU with TRUTH?  Should I use it on arkham asylum?

The best 'deal' as a % off RRP at my TRU was 41109 Friends Heartlake Airport for $56.99.  Running TRUTH should get you under $40 + tax.  And lower with GCs.  If you have a friendly TRU call before you go to check stock.  They've blown these out the past 2 weeks and my store went from 12 last week to 2 today.

unnamed.jpg

Edited by FM