TRUTH Tactics : and now the end is here

Alpinemaps

Hmm... no chatter here today? So the 15% off promo was a bust? I thought so. I found a few questionable buys... maybe if combined with 20% off GC... but decided to wait.  I went out to the TRU store today to see if I might find anything on clearance to stack this with. 'Bout the closest I came was a couple 70164 Hurricane Heist at $29 before discounts.  But was easy to walk away from.

17 minutes ago, Kenxxx said:

Hmm... no chatter here today? So the 15% off promo was a bust? I thought so. I found a few questionable buys... maybe if combined with 20% off GC... but decided to wait.  I went out to the TRU store today to see if I might find anything on clearance to stack this with. 'Bout the closest I came was a couple 70164 Hurricane Heist at $29 before discounts.  But was easy to walk away from.

Nothing appealing to me.

1 hour ago, Alpinemaps said:

15% off one regular priced item.

Hard to find LEGO excluded as usual. 

Ironically, I can always find them. In fact, you can be pretty much assured tru will be the last place to run out of LEGO stock. They should call them "hard to find a sucker willing to pay a 20% markup" LEGO. 

hmm. hopefully most that use this are in need of non-lego purchases. this was all I found online. (any other findings in store?)

59106b26a87d7_Screenshot2017-05-0808_51_04.thumb.png.e78363b4678291e28ce125eb15d4e61e.png

Was thinking the same thing. SI FOT still Clearance but I doubt any main stores have any left. Only thing in my area is avenjet but it's not worth the 20 min drive to me...

4 minutes ago, Jeffrey_Dollars said:

What about the sets like Venice, tie striker, and The batman movie sets, are those just on sale or price reductions and not clearance?

I believe if it ends in 8 [or a number that is not 9], it's clearance.

Edited by amrandazz
  • Like 5

Stacking this coupon with already 20% off and points, TRUTH, GC magic, etc you can get sets @ or below 50% easily. Any sets worth the fuss well that's up to you lol...personally passing and waiting for Walmart (id say in the next 2-3 weeks we see clearance start at Walmart) I like the walk in grab at 50% without any fuss...I'm lazy.

• Like 1