KMart/Sears - Shop Your Way Rewards and points discussion

12 minutes ago, Kevink24 said:

Phil,

Are you seeing it for any purchase, or is it a specific purchase? For some reason I'm only seeing it for "storage and organization" purchases. 

You are right - doesn't show in Toys. When I click on the item in the email blast I got it from, it takes me to the Home section of KMart. So must not be as generic as they make it out to be. Sneaky.

2 hours ago, jonnyhanukkah said:

Still worked for me just a few minutes ago. $5 in points credited. Tried it with my other account too even though the icon no longer had the DB logo - did say after I failed to win that I should check my account for some surprise points but nothing yet so far.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Still worked for me just a few minutes ago. $5 in points credited. Tried it with my other account too even though the icon no longer had the DB logo - did say after I failed to win that I should check my account for some surprise points but nothing yet so far.

I had the same "failed to win and to check my account" and a short time later $5 in points did show up.

I think I got it too, didn't win the spin but shortly after points in my account went up. With all offers, some of my points, partial pay with 30%off gift card, I just bought 5 x 60117 van & caravan for $45 out the door....and $10 back in points again, lol, but I count that not when I receive it, but when I use it.

Edited by Lordoflego
  • Like 1

So I'm having zero SYW luck today...

I got the "failed to win and to check my account" message as well.  Hours have passed and nothing.

Now I'm trying to use my Raise GC I purchased a few days ago.  (This was my first one.)  In checkout it says the balance is zero.  Has this happened to someone?  Any tips?  

46 minutes ago, trstnkn said:

So I'm having zero SYW luck today...

I got the "failed to win and to check my account" message as well.  Hours have passed and nothing.

Now I'm trying to use my Raise GC I purchased a few days ago.  (This was my first one.)  In checkout it says the balance is zero.  Has this happened to someone?  Any tips?  

I've had that happen a few times before...I first check the balance at Sears/Kmart http://www.sears.com/sears-gift-cards.html...sometimes the payment section of the website gets goofy and I had to verify that there was a balance on the card. If there is no balance and you purchased it from Raise, you'll have to contact them within 100 days (I believe) to get a refund on the purchase of the gift card. 

Another time I had to log off and back on again to my SYW account to get it to work. 

Hope this helps, good luck.

Edited by Kevink24

14 minutes ago, Lordoflego said:

How many times can someone use today's deal of 100% back in points for $10 purchase of "smart sense" products? Can I make multiple $10 purchases? Does Kmart/sears/SYW ban people?

Why would you make multiples? Since it's 100% back with purchases of $10+, you could just place a large order up to the "per member max", no?

I believe it was Exciter who originally posted this Smart Sense deal....but to whoever posted...THANK YOU!! That is a superb deal for simple household essentials!! It also worked very well for me to stock up on some necessary medications/supplements for my kids! That saved me a boat-load of money!! Thanks again!!

• Like 5

I believe it was Exciter who originally posted this Smart Sense deal....but to whoever posted...THANK YOU!! That is a superb deal for simple household essentials!! It also worked very well for me to stock up on some necessary medications/supplements for my kids! That saved me a boat-load of money!! Thanks again!!

I only bought a couple things so far. I need to take some time to look for new stuff.
  • Like 1

My closest Kmart is far, and they don't seem to carry this brand. Kept saying "out if stuck within 50 miles".
So I was limited to the larger stock items that would ship.
But I still had difficulty. I used the link in the banner, but the plastic bucket wouldn't give me bonus points. And the toilet paper I chose wouldn't qualify for Max free shipping, even when my order was over $30.
I ended up getting $20 worth of plastic cutlery for a big party we have in the spring. Thought we were out of it, but I reached in a cabinet today to get a garbage bag, from the last 100% back deal, and found a box full of forks. My wife won't be happy about this purchase >
At least they won't expire.

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 1:02 PM, Fleck said:

Careful with the smart sense 100% back in points. I called customer service and was told it is a max of $30 per account. Just wanted to give you all a heads up before you go crazy mad with purchases.

You had me concerned for a while, but I got my $128 in points today for my $120 purchase yesterday. Thanks Kmart!!!

• Like 2

Some guy on Slickdeals bought 1k worth of Smart Sense crap and got his points the next day. He's going to use them on a new fridge.

How the heck is anybody holding Sears stock at this point? Setting your money on fire would be a better investment at this point.

Some guy on Slickdeals bought 1k worth of Smart Sense crap and got his points the next day. He's going to use them on a new fridge.

How the heck is anybody holding Sears stock at this point? Setting your money on fire would be a better investment at this point.

Actually... Sears may be making more return on a bundle of generic toilet paper than on a refrigerator. They may see it as selling him a fridge, that may not be selling well, and is taking a lot of space, and throwing in a bunch of cheap tp. Isn't that what we do with the Lego?

"Honey, Look at all these garbage bags I got with my Lego purchase!"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jkris53406 said:

You had me concerned for a while, but I got my $128 in points today for my $120 purchase yesterday. Thanks Kmart!!!

I'm with you! I was a tiny bit nervous, but the points showed up! That deal is going until the end of January according to the promotion details.

7 minutes ago, jkris53406 said:

They have smart sense 16.9oz bottled water35 packs for 3/10 right now. Thats less than 10 cents per bottle. Water doesn't really expire, plus you can mix it with stuff to make it taste good :)

That's a great idea, I'll be buying $20 worth of water in a minute, I have to check all their SS products again...