KMart/Sears - Shop Your Way Rewards and points discussion

WWW is a Doorbuster for some lucky people (not me sadly)

Paying out an extra 2,000 points if you see the pink banner.

Codes are: 

MyWedWin 

Hol1DayW1n

Also, text "online" to 562-78 for a coupon for $10 off. (Mostly $10/50, some lucky few will get $10/30 or $10/20)

Edited by MinifigW
  • Like 4

On 11/22/2016 at 7:05 PM, redghostx said:

A big thank you Exciter for having the affiliate links in your signature.  It's easy for me to track you, or your brethren, down and click the links.

Due to Kmart changing the VIP system, I became a silver and almost gold, and I immediately used my 100% back in points.

Under the "who else but Kmart"

75919 I. Rex Breakout - $105.34
Use $50.36 in points
Earn $61.10 in points.
Cost - $59.xx out of pocket plus over $10 back in points.

Yeah... Kmart definitely made money on that sale.

Does anyone know if you use your VIP 100% back coupon if you can stack with other $ off coupon and/or $ back when you spend x$?

Looks like the VIP 100% back coupon invalidates any surprise points.

11 minutes ago, cardkid said:

Does anyone know if you use your VIP 100% back coupon if you can stack with other $ off coupon and/or $ back when you spend x$?

My best suggestion is to just mess around with it until you get the best combination.  It changes so often it's hard to give sound guidance.

• Like 6

45 minutes ago, cardkid said:

33 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

My best suggestion is to just mess around with it until you get the best combination.  It changes so often it's hard to give sound guidance.

On top of that, mess around with their 3 retail sites as well (syw.com, sears.com and kmart.com). They each work slightly different. And one more time the reminder: make sure you clear any unused coupons from your list of applied coupons (and sometimes they are hidden so you want to keep removing all coupons once you found your working combination and then reapply the working coupons) because they sometimes switch out which coupons apply during the checkout process (which can lead to nasty surprises).

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Phil B said:

On top of that, mess around with their 3 retail sites as well (syw.com, sears.com and kmart.com). They each work slightly different. And one more time the reminder: make sure you clear any unused coupons from your list of applied coupons (and sometimes they are hidden so you want to keep removing all coupons once you found your working combination and then reapply the working coupons) because they sometimes switch out which coupons apply during the checkout process (which can lead to nasty surprises).

thanks.

so my experimenting showed that $ off coupons will work with vip 100% back.

Surprise points and coupons for extra points back on purchase did not. hopefully this is the same experience for others.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MinifigW said:

Take an extra 4% off Kmart giftcards at raise (and a bunch of other places too).

Promo code: LASTCALL

Stacked with my 8% back in points its a even sweeter deal. Confirmed with SYW that I currently have 35,000+ points that will clear around Christmas from Raise :D 

Screen Shot 2016-12-16 at 7.23.02 AM.png

Thanks for the heads-up.  Is there a way that you link Raise to SYW or is it automatic?

Yea I could never get into this Kmart stuff but last week I saw Deep Sea Sub selling for $55 on Amazon and Kmart had them for $26. I would buy 3 and have $15 in points and I repeated this about 20 times. Sometimes i spent 105 and got back $86 in points. I got about 50 Subs around $20 each. The boxes though these guys ship in is crazy. Some just came in plastic wrap. Others creates with handles in the sides. All in all only one was unsellable. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, trstnkn said:

I still have a $10 back in points on $40 KMT purchase.  Expires 12/24.  

Also, when does KMT online change over pricing.  Is it a certain day of the week to correspond with in store or just random?  

Prices are all over the place.  Sometimes they trend with other retailers, sometimes they do their own thing.

There's nothing good anyway. All of the sale prices have reset to 10% off Kmart price. Good run while it lasted, I got one last order in yesterday morning before the car and caravan jumped from $14 to $19. My personal shopper has been amazing, she sent me a $15 off $40 and a $10 off $20 within a few days. If you haven't signed up for one I highly suggest you do. You also get weekly $5 back on $25 coupons which is a nice bonus.