KMart/Sears - Shop Your Way Rewards and points discussion

8 hours ago, AntimonyER said:

I have been on free MAX for two years, it keeps getting renewed, not sure why, but I will take it.

Same. I've had free MAX for years. They always extend it, and extend it and extend it.

They must have an idea that it's something we'd never pay for.

8 minutes ago, keymomachine said:

Nooooo, my closest Kmart is closing! I kind of assume they'll ship out all the good stuff to other stores, but I might pop in tonight and have a look around.

My store actually shipped in a bunch of good stuff when they closed.  There were 20 Mystery Mansions at 40% off markup.

• Like 2

Having only started spinning sweeps within the last 8 days or so.... I'm running 2 accounts. One is up $39 and the other $33. But I play the extra as well as winit and bonuses. Wish I knew about this long ago. Just won $5 as well.

I haven't run the other sweeps for a few months.

$33 and $39 in just 8 days, that's insane. I win about 1-2 of the bonus sweeps (either WinIt or XTRA) per day, typically the low value ones. With all the other Sweeps combined I do about $25-$30 in two weeks, so about $2 per day. Nowhere near your $4-$5 per day. Either I'm not so lucky, or (my current suspicion) these draws are not truly random but have some account stats baked into them.....

FREE KMART COUPONS CODES...

$10 off $35 + free shipping x6 (1 left)

$10 off $40 + free shipping x5 (5 left)

$15 off $45 + free shipping x11 (3 left)

$15 off $50 + free shipping x9 (8 left)

$20 OFF $60 + free shipping x3

All expire 8/31

PM me with any quantity you'd like.  If anyone has any points back codes to swap that would be appreciated:)

Edited by FM
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I'm looking for a $15 off $45 (Have a sub $50 purchase to make today). Anyone got multiples from FM or anything else they can give me? I could potentially use a $15 off $50 but then it's the good-old bag-of-screws trick I'd need to use to get to $50 .....

Nobody? Not one single coupon? After all I've done for you over the last years ...... BUUUUUUUUHUUUUUUU....

15 minutes ago, thelovemachine said:

Hey Phil B, I have an extra from FM, 10 off 35 if u want?

What are people buying with their points these days?  Was thinking City bus, but 15 off 45 coupon works better for that.

Thanks but I'm good now! KMart.com just reset their prices on Sunday night unfortunately, so most sets on discount are $0.01 off only. To make optimal use of your $10 off $35 I would either wait until they apply another set of discounts (likely in the next few days) or grab 2 $19.98 sets to get them for $14.98 each before points.

• Like 1