KMart/Sears - Shop Your Way Rewards and points discussion

On 7/5/2017 at 10:28 PM, Phil B said:

25+ XTRA spins and ads
1x Red Wheel
15 Instant Win sweeps with videos, polls and (most annoyingly) "pick 3 wanted items" in one Sweep
10 Win It sweeps (plus one or two bonus spins)
Reload the XTRA tab once per hour to scan for wild wins

Times 2 accounts.

That's 30 sec per sweep activity on average.

I timed myself today. It took 23 minutes to get it all done.

I do the XTRA tab/spins on mobile, It's faster. Everything else I do on desktop.

I'm able to skip all irrelevant stuff, including videos.

I consider all the sweeps stuff to be kinda... meh anyway. The real meat is in the weekly promo's.

Also, The XTRA bonus/wild wins stuff that happens throughout the day should be alerting you on mobile. I get an alert, I go and do it.

I do the XTRA tab/spins on mobile, It's faster. Everything else I do on desktop.
I consider all the sweeps stuff to be kinda... meh anyway. The real meat is in the weekly promo's.

Also, The XTRA bonus/wild wins stuff that happens throughout the day should be alerting you on mobile. I get an alert, I go and do it.

Did this take you away from harvesting the crops?

I have alerts turned off. I get too many as is. The opportunity to win $1 that I'll spend 2 weeks later, if I get it, is not worth the annoying buzz on my phone. Lol

One account or two? If one, then my 1 hour approximation was pretty close (as I do 2 accounts daily). And yes, I know how to skip the videos (at least on desktop) and how to get twitter/fb spins without posting.
Going to have to turn notifications on, given that it prompts for new spins. Thanks for that tip!

Went to bed last night with 79,000 points with only 2,650 expiring on 7-14-17

Woke up this morning with only 19,000 points ??

Looking at the transaction history, it shows I made RETURNS, and they took back the all the points I earned ??

I need to check my CC now....something weird is going on !!

Not sure why, but my banked points dropped to -1 this morning.  Anyone else?

1 minute ago, Fleck said:

Looking at the transaction history, it shows I made RETURNS, and they took back the all the points I earned ??

I'm there with ya ^^^

Me too

Last week I called customer service about my points for a different reason and they confirmed that the 76,000 points did not expire till June 30, 2018 ! After I check my CC I will have to hash this out with them.....I was saving them up in hope they would get some new sets or some awesome clearance in.

1 minute ago, Martae54 said:

Me too

I bet if we go back in about 30 mins they will all be gone..