KMart/Sears - Shop Your Way Rewards and points discussion

2 minutes ago, BrickLegacy said:

Did you try checking out? I ran into the same problem in my cart but the points showed up to redeem when I went to place the order.

It won't even let me check out. "we've run into an unexpected error, please try again later"

Meanwhile it shows up in the SYW app, but of course I can't use coupons on the app for some reason.

EDIT: now letting me check out, but there's nothing on sale to buy.

Edited by MinifigW

5 minutes ago, donbee said:

They can't close before the 4th of July, that would be unAmerican. Maybe if they started carrying Ivanka, the president will step in.

He'd tweet about striking a deal to save the company and 3 months later every store would shut for good.

• Like 3

Not LEGO, but I again had $5 sp on $5 KMart home and $6 sp on $6 Sears Home offers. There are several beach towels on sale at both stores, and yesterday and today there is an additional 10% off on home. Good opportunity to pick up some of those towels, just make sure they are "sold by KMart" for the KMart sp offer, and "sold by Sears" for Sears. Got 2 towels for $0 after using $3 in sweeps points at Sears, and a nice large SW Rogue One beach towel for $3 in points at KMart.

There are other Home items this would work on, but we were low on beach towels so this worked out great for me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Always earn then spend, there is no point accumulating points ;)

Conan! What is best in life?
To crush your rewards programs, see them driven before you, and to read the lamentations of their email marketers!

• Like 1