KMart/Sears - Shop Your Way Rewards and points discussion

1 hour ago, exciter1 said:

My points are back, the CSR just mentioned the error, but went ahead and restored the points without me asking.

KMart chat directed me to the SYWR hotline. When I called, the CSR restored the points, didn't mention the error.

Edited by mizeur

Just placed an order using Sweeps points via Sears.com (because they still hand you coupons with every order, unlike KMart.com) and was told I am getting $15 surprise points on a $15 purchase, valid as of tomorrow. Hope that's true :)

59700b6f9b5cb_Screenshotfrom2017-07-1920-36-53.png.453d818054c07a7def1188be0342176c.png

PS: For those looking for something that earns a lot of points, I saw a banner flash by stating $200 in points when you buy 4 Michelin tires at Sears. Might be worth checking out.

Edited by Phil B

Can someone tell me how to redeem this offer?

59766946c0631_Screenshotfrom2017-07-2417-39-10.png.3bf272d0f1d1e0ea0a5e500a44045a5c.png

"Get an instant $15 in Surprise points when making a Sears purchase of $15 and redeeming any amount of points". 

Added a $15.99 item to my cart, it showed only a $6 on $6 surprise points offer. Went to checkout, redeemed $0.99 in points, but the $15 in points did not show up (Still only applied the $6 offer). How do I make this work online?

11 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Can someone tell me how to redeem this offer?

59766946c0631_Screenshotfrom2017-07-2417-39-10.png.3bf272d0f1d1e0ea0a5e500a44045a5c.png

"Get an instant $15 in Surprise points when making a Sears purchase of $15 and redeeming any amount of points". 

Added a $15.99 item to my cart, it showed only a $6 on $6 surprise points offer. Went to checkout, redeemed $0.99 in points, but the $15 in points did not show up (Still only applied the $6 offer). How do I make this work online?

When you click on "offer details," what else does it say?

1 minute ago, mizeur said:

When you click on "offer details," what else does it say?

Tried making a screenshot but no dice. It basically says what I typed in the quoted sentence: "Get an instant $15 in Surprise points when making a Sears purchase of $15 and redeeming any amount of points"

1 hour ago, Phil B said:

Tried making a screenshot but no dice. It basically says what I typed in the quoted sentence: "Get an instant $15 in Surprise points when making a Sears purchase of $15 and redeeming any amount of points"

Probably need to use chat/customer service.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mizeur said:

Probably need to use chat/customer service.

Yep, did that. Got $15 in points credited to my account. Upside - now I can use those on LEGO, which was an exclusion on the surprise points offer :) Plus, with these points my points total is getting close enough to be able to use a $10 off $40 offer I have loaded :) 

Has anyone seen the new Thor: Ragnarok sets in Kmart yet?  Been saving a bunch of points for these and I know Toys R Us and Target already put these out early.  

I'm still waiting for 31070 (Blue Car) to show up at KMart.com. Guess I'll have to buy more TP at Target and get it there using free GCs.

1 minute ago, Phil B said:

I'm still waiting for 31070 (Blue Car) to show up at KMart.com. Guess I'll have to buy more TP at Target and get it there using free GCs.

yeah it's been harder to find new sets at Kmart.com over the last few months - either showing up way after street date or not showing up at all.  After these Thor sets I'm pretty much done with Kmart.  

Man, has this thread gone dry or is it just me?

Anyhow, Kmart has started a new clearance wave, some of the sets are actually discounted pretty well, instead of the usual 5% off only. Once the extra 50% off sale hits it's gonna be a gold mine. I'll be posting a list to the Kmart clearance thread later today.

• Like 2