KMart/Sears - Shop Your Way Rewards and points discussion

5 minutes ago, MinifigW said:

Man, has this thread gone dry or is it just me?

Anyhow, Kmart has started a new clearance wave, some of the sets are actually discounted pretty well, instead of the usual 5% off only. Once the extra 50% off sale hits it's gonna be a gold mine. I'll be posting a list to the Kmart clearance thread later today.

Cool, I'll have to stop by.  One of my stores sent a bunch of stuff to another store.

1 hour ago, exciter1 said:

Cool, I'll have to stop by.  One of my stores sent a bunch of stuff to another store.

Yeah, my store sent 2 mint scooby mansions with my name on it to a store in Narnia.  I was just waiting on $75 in points to load to account before I pounced...

I have been getting almost no decent surprise points/points back/coupon offers.  Is this one of their VIP platinum SYW benefits?

3 minutes ago, carini26 said:

Yeah, my store sent 2 mint scooby mansions with my name on it to a store in Narnia.  I was just waiting on $75 in points to load to account before I pounced...

I have been getting almost no decent surprise points/points back/coupon offers.  Is this one of their VIP platinum SYW benefits?

I think it is, there's definitely been a drought.  My UPS man misses me.

• Like 1

There haven't been any Fount/SYW promos for like three weeks. That was my bread & butter. I was getting like $260+/monthly in points via the promos.
The surprise points have been sad and almost all the LEGO sets I'm interested in are Hot Buys so I cannot use coupons.
I've used up all my saved points and I'm just waiting on more promos to take advantage of. I hope it's soon because Kmart has been dead for a bit now.
The only uptick seem to be these Bonus games they have all day long. I've been winning more, more often. But I'd rather have the promos back.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KvHulk said:

There haven't been any Fount/SYW promos for like three weeks. That was my bread & butter. I was getting like $260+/monthly in points via the promos.
The surprise points have been sad and almost all the LEGO sets I'm interested in are Hot Buys so I cannot use coupons.
I've used up all my saved points and I'm just waiting on more promos to take advantage of. I hope it's soon because Kmart has been dead for a bit now.
The only uptick seem to be these Bonus games they have all day long. I've been winning more, more often. But I'd rather have the promos back.

You talking about doorbusters?

If you sign up for Kmart mobile alerts you get $5.00 in SYW points to use on anything until 8/9. I signed up again and used those points along with my usual $15/40 coupon and other sweeps winnings to get this:

598613c8af80b_ScreenShot2017-08-05at11_50_38AM.png.31722d893f54b78af52c833da2057cae.png598613cd5796d_ScreenShot2017-08-05at11_50_44AM.png.9b6a724471d09f864e90e39d51739521.png

I only have about $12 left in points now. My sweeps winnings are going up (won $11 on WWW) but without those promos I have no real points infusions coming in. I haven't been getting any good Surprise points either (only a $7 off $35 this week, not horrible but not great. I miss my weekly $7 off $25s)

I just received a SYW VIP promo in the mail today that has some coupons. Included is a 15% back in points on any order over $50, now through mid September. This is the single most exciting thing to happen to my account in probably at least a month. Heck, July was my birthday month, and I had to go through a couple of rounds with SYW customer service just to get a couple bucks in points from store purchases where the 5% bonus didn't kick in. I've definitely scaled back my buying as a result - perhaps this new clearance will at least give me something to use the new coupon on. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Not sure about you guys today, but I won 1000 points on 4 different spins ($4). This is unusual...

0/2 today.  I've only won $1 one time since the DBs went away.  I hate new SYW/Winit.  I think they are really mad about the hundreds of dollars of points I've used for free stuff over the past few months.  My account is coded to lose as punishment.

2 minutes ago, Sfcommando14 said:

0/2 today.  I've only won $1 one time since the DBs went away.  I hate new SYW/Winit.  I think they are really mad about the hundreds of dollars of points I've used for free stuff over the past few months.  My account is coded to lose as punishment.

I even one a $1 on 2 different WinIt spins from the standard 10 they give you every day.

I'm $5 out of $10 today .... one account keeps winning the $1 ones, whereas the other account won the $2 WW that's live right now under XTRA.

My regular 10+2 WinIt! Spins today were a complete bust however on both accounts ... 0 points for each.

• Like 1