KMart/Sears - Shop Your Way Rewards and points discussion

The vampire sets appear to be moving at MSRP.

My closest store is 30% (has been for 3 weeks now), two other regional stores are 20%, and another store is 40%, and apparently was last week too and I missed it. I'm going to brave it today, but my expectations are low. Usually this store has some good stuff too, so I am annoyed I missed it. Can't buy it all, as we say.

Ye olde Kmart YMMV.

Other sets I noticed moving at 30% - 60132 City Station, Scarecrow Harvester, Creator Power Jet, 60116, A-Wing Vs. Vader Tie... Most stuff is hanging around however.

10 hours ago, Achilles said:

The vampire sets appear to be moving at MSRP.

My closest store is 30% (has been for 3 weeks now), two other regional stores are 20%, and another store is 40%, and apparently was last week too and I missed it. I'm going to brave it today, but my expectations are low. Usually this store has some good stuff too, so I am annoyed I missed it. Can't buy it all, as we say.

Ye olde Kmart YMMV.

Other sets I noticed moving at 30% - 60132 City Station, Scarecrow Harvester, Creator Power Jet, 60116, A-Wing Vs. Vader Tie... Most stuff is hanging around however.

I've got one store I'm keeping an eye on that will be the motherload when the 50% off sale hits. Hundreds of sets marked down 20-40% off BEFORE the additional % off. Only store near me I've seen so aggressive with markdowns.

A week or so ago it was for $5 and myself/wife and a friend have not gotten the $5.

Ditto, where do I see this appear? I went to the promo page, and clicked on "Get Shopping". Don't see the extra $10 appear anywhere, not in my points total, not as a bonus offer during checkout, nothing.

6 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Ditto, where do I see this appear? I went to the promo page, and clicked on "Get Shopping". Don't see the extra $10 appear anywhere, not in my points total, not as a bonus offer during checkout, nothing.

It shows as surprise points, but can't be used on Hot Buys like normal surprise points can, and doesn't seem like it can be combined with other surprise points.

• Like 1

Gotcha, I can see it there now. Maybe what I was testing with (Corner Deli) is marked clearance ?

PS: Love it how they keep handing out free money. I mean, when your financial situation is so rosy, you can choose if you want to hand out dividends to shareholders or free money to your (sort of) paying customers ....

Edited by Phil B

16 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Gotcha, I can see it there now. Maybe what I was testing with (Corner Deli) is marked clearance ?

PS: Love it how they keep handing out free money. I mean, when your financial situation is so rosy, you can choose if you want to hand out dividends to shareholders or free money to your (sort of) paying customers ....

And they don't apply to anything I've tried. Anyone an example of an item on which these surprise points actually show?

• Like 1

Has anyone been able to use a gift card @ Kmart.com?

Every time I try I'm met with this message: "This gift card number has already been entered. If you have more than one to redeem, please enter another gift card number."

But when I check the balance on Kmart it shows that it's valid and has a balance.

They updated some stuff today so I'm hoping it's just a hiccup...

d7fdad0f0f22a1792c25f4e38c9d23f8.jpgHad to call customer service to force the $10 bogus free cash from the text yesterday. I had $18 base points total. They applied the $10 and said there was another $3 surprise (well ok)

You got lucky. My FREECASH offers changed their description, and now I have a $10 on $20 Apparel, a $10 on $20 Lawn & Garden, and $1 on $5 Beauty freecash offer. I guess that's why I didn't get them to apply ....

My FREECASH points disappeared last week, only to return Friday with a clear "in store only" clause. Expiring today. I happened to be relatively close to a KMart in KY, so I popped by to check it out. Indeed, worked like a charm ..... Thanks again for the free LEGO, Kmart!
41a99054525d28cbc8c0684cae4b4ede.jpg
Btw, clearance was still at 30% off, and was all dumped on low shelves towards the front of the store. Luckily there's still more clearance hiding on top shelves, and the bigger and better sets for that matter. Might need to keep an eye out :)

• Like 2