KMart/Sears - Shop Your Way Rewards and points discussion

Nah, my 10 Sweeps wishlist items are all LEGO, and this one was the most expensive one. Not in terms of RRP, but in terms of current value. I could have won a box of bricks from TRU for $60 as well ... not complaining therefore.

Mine are all Lego too. But after you won, I changed them all to $200+ sets. Lol
  • Like 2

Didn't realize it was going to hit straight at 2pm CST - I thought it would pop up at some time during that time window. Managed to get a $2 win on the accompanying Wild Win, but lost on the Freecash Friday. The 2 bonus spins (FB and Twitter) don't seem to activate ... not sure why.

19 minutes ago, AntimonyER said:

Check your account. The $5 was in FREECASH, not points. So even though the spin was a loss, I now have a surprise points offer for $5 on $5 purchase.

One account got the offer (and a $17 on $100+):

59f38883c67ef_Screenshotfrom2017-10-2715-26-26.thumb.png.d62273f0932c659105c9230bfbd9b154.png

Other account won $0.10, and does not have the offer. Does have the $17 on $100+ though.

UPDATE: FB/Twitter spin seems to work now, and seems to be only 1 spin (so no separate spin for each). Got $0.15 on one account, and the Freecash offer on the other. So try again fellas. Now both accounts have the Freecash points loaded.

Edited by Phil B

A couple area stores dropped down to 50% this week, however - one that I went to, their price scanners showed 50%, but the registers were ringing at 40%, causing a fiasco. 

In addition, they would not take the Ebay Digital Sears gift cards, saying it was store policy. Mind you, they'd taken them in the past, and I didn't feel like putting up a fight, but the whole situation annoyed me.

This is perhaps one of the few stores of any chain I go to that views me with a bit of suspicion and disdain. Most stores seem appreciative when I wipe out their clearance trash no one else wants.

• Like 1

A couple area stores dropped down to 50% this week, however - one that I went to, their price scanners showed 50%, but the registers were ringing at 40%, causing a fiasco. 
In addition, they would not take the Ebay Digital Sears gift cards, saying it was store policy. Mind you, they'd taken them in the past, and I didn't feel like putting up a fight, but the whole situation annoyed me.
This is perhaps one of the few stores of any chain I go to that views me with a bit of suspicion and disdain. Most stores seem appreciative when I wipe out their clearance trash no one else wants.

I've had the same happen with digital gift cards at my KMart store. Annoying, but the GC works online so just a minor inconvenience.

Kmart logic: I was able to order a Ninjago Condrai Copter Attack for $14 yesterday for in-store pickup, only to have it cancelled today due to OoS. I had wanted to pick up a Friends Puppy Salon for $22 earlier but it cancelled out of my cart online due to being OoS in store, however it's still stocked 5 sets deep on the shelf. WTF.

And I couldn't cash in my $5 Freecash from this Friday's XTRA promo because of a silly 5% off 1 toy coupon clipped to my account. Luckily a purchase-return-repurchase cycle helped (at the cost of that coupon).

1 minute ago, Phil B said:

Kmart logic: I was able to order a Ninjago Condrai Copter Attack for $14 yesterday for in-store pickup, only to have it cancelled today due to OoS. I had wanted to pick up a Friends Puppy Salon for $22 earlier but it cancelled out of my cart online due to being OoS in store, however it's still stocked 5 sets deep on the shelf. WTF.

The set that got crushed when they shipped it in a polybag was listed as being unavailable in stores. But I was able to exchange it because every store I've been to has multiple copies on their shelves.

• Like 1

On 10/29/2017 at 2:42 PM, exciter1 said:

No stores have 50% off signage up here, but it seems to be universal.

In the past week I've been to 5 stores - 1 at 30%, 3 at 50% and 1 at 60% that was marked 50%.  This was the painful one... I go to buy 2 Fire Dragons marked $37@.  Perfect, as they should ring up at $37 total, less $5/35 coupon & $5/30 in points.  But at 60% off they rang at $14.80@, or $29.60, just low enough to miss the coupon and the points.  I always use the scanners, but this particular low-rent neighborhood has seen all their scanners destroyed by 'customers'.  Lesson learned... get the scanned price no matter what.

Edited by FM
  • Like 2

Additional Kmart stores closing. Liquidations start next week:

5. Kmart - Albertville, AL
6. Kmart - Casa Grande, AZ
7. Kmart - Clearwater, FL
8. Kmart - Milton. FL
9. Kmart - Sebring, FL
10. Kmart - Dalton, ***
11. Kmart - Macon, ***
12. Kmart - Tifton. ***
13. Kmart - Ammon, ID
14. Kmart - Effingham, IL
15. Kmart - Frankfort. KY
16. Kmart - Glasgow. KY
17. Kmart - Henderson. KY
18. Kmart - Versailles. KY
19. Kmart - Clinton Twp, MI
20. Kmart - Mt Pleasant, MI
21. Kmart - Thief River Falls, MN
22. Kmart - Independence. MO
23. Kmart - Poplar Bluff. MO
24. Kmart - Sedalia, MO
25. Kmart - St Louis, MO (Lemay Ferry Rd)
26. Kmart - Jacksonville NC
27. Kmart - Austintown. OH
28. Kmart - Cleveland, OH (Lorain Ave)
29. Kmart - Hillsboro. OH
30. Kmart - Oregon. OH
31. Kmart - St. Marys, OH
32. Kmart - Clarion, PA
33. Kmart - Moon Township / Coraopolis, PA
34. Kmart - Moosic, PA
35. Kmart - Shamokin Dam, PA
36. Kmart - Aberdeen. SD
37. Kmart - Cookeville, TN 

38. Kmart - Nashville, TN (Donelson Pike)
39. Kmart - Tullahoma, TN
40. Kmart - Texarkana, TX
41. Kmart - Abingdon. VA
42. Kmart - Danville, VA
43. Kmart - Lynchburg. VA
44. Kmart - Richmond, VA
45. Kmart - Stevens Point. WI
46. Kmart - Beckley, WV
47. Kmart - Martinsburg. WV
48. Kmart - Vienna, WV

1 minute ago, MinifigW said:

Additional Kmart stores closing. Liquidations start next week:

5. Kmart - Albertville, AL
6. Kmart - Casa Grande, AZ
7. Kmart - Clearwater, FL
8. Kmart - Milton. FL
9. Kmart - Sebring, FL
10. Kmart - Dalton, ***
11. Kmart - Macon, ***
12. Kmart - Tifton. ***
13. Kmart - Ammon, ID
14. Kmart - Effingham, IL
15. Kmart - Frankfort. KY
16. Kmart - Glasgow. KY
17. Kmart - Henderson. KY
18. Kmart - Versailles. KY
19. Kmart - Clinton Twp, MI
20. Kmart - Mt Pleasant, MI
21. Kmart - Thief River Falls, MN
22. Kmart - Independence. MO
23. Kmart - Poplar Bluff. MO
24. Kmart - Sedalia, MO
25. Kmart - St Louis, MO (Lemay Ferry Rd)
26. Kmart - Jacksonville NC
27. Kmart - Austintown. OH
28. Kmart - Cleveland, OH (Lorain Ave)
29. Kmart - Hillsboro. OH
30. Kmart - Oregon. OH
31. Kmart - St. Marys, OH
32. Kmart - Clarion, PA
33. Kmart - Moon Township / Coraopolis, PA
34. Kmart - Moosic, PA
35. Kmart - Shamokin Dam, PA
36. Kmart - Aberdeen. SD
37. Kmart - Cookeville, TN 

38. Kmart - Nashville, TN (Donelson Pike)
39. Kmart - Tullahoma, TN
40. Kmart - Texarkana, TX
41. Kmart - Abingdon. VA
42. Kmart - Danville, VA
43. Kmart - Lynchburg. VA
44. Kmart - Richmond, VA
45. Kmart - Stevens Point. WI
46. Kmart - Beckley, WV
47. Kmart - Martinsburg. WV
48. Kmart - Vienna, WV

I've been to Thief River Falls. That place is isolated.

36 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

One of those is just north of Phil B. I’m losing my closest store.

The closest one on the list is one that we share (I think). Due East from where I live (50 miles one way for me). The closest one North is a 120 mile drive. Luckily my current "local" KMart (30 mile drive, but only 10 miles from my work) survives this round. 

EDIT: Skip that, Hillsboro OH is a day's drive away from Marietta. Unless Exciter1 is THAT hungry for deals he's unlikely to make it out there.

Edited by Phil B
  • Like 1

Has fast Eddie clenched up his buttcheeks? Before the $5 Friday wins thing they promoted for a week... I was winning bonus and wild wins games a few times each day. Falling in between $50 and $60 every 2 weeks. I've played every one since Friday and I haven't won any of them. Went from winning pretty much every game to not winning a single one, all after that big Friday promotion.

Anyone else noticing the same?