75827 - Ghostbusters Firehouse Headquarters

P_R_Rice

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love this for the purpose of going in the town/city that my family and I always build and update.  However, if the purported back actually looks like that, I think it's terrible and the hinge makes no sense.  I'd like to know the purpose of that decision.  I will buy one regardless, but do hope that those "issues" aren't necessarily the case.  Just seem odd.

I was at the Lego store in arundel mills this past weekend and they have this and the brick bank in stock. They were not on the floor but they brought them out and let us see the boxes and man do they both look awesome. I would be surprised if this is not incredibly popular. It looks great and the minifigures look awesome.

7 minutes ago, inversion said:

Going all out and doing a back like that is a poor decision. I thought it might be because a building connects there and there is no real back, but...
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@40.7194173,-74.0068717,3a,75y,74.22h,103.74t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sqKA4ICLYossy48mJudJZug!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

So we are supposed to attach the Brick Bank to the back of the GBHQ? 

8 minutes ago, inversion said:

Going all out and doing a back like that is a poor decision. I thought it might be because a building connects there and there is no real back, but...
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@40.7194173,-74.0068717,3a,75y,74.22h,103.74t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sqKA4ICLYossy48mJudJZug!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

That is awesome.  Thx for sharing this.