Star Wars 2016

fossilrock

23 minutes ago, giannini78 said:

I don't get it, isn't it just the Star Wars Lego sets that are available on this day? Why would you need to queue over night when you can get them online anytime?

No, on Force Friday, ALL Star Wars related merchandise for the new film goes on sale.  It's not just the LEGO sets, but Pops, action figures, etc.

There's no real need to queue up, unless you just want the experience. If you can get any of that stuff before street date, you can flip it, but once it's in wide release,you're not going to make much. The discounts are nonexistent on release, so if you wait you can get it all for cheaper. First wave releases are all super easy to get later on. For Hasbro, you want to get the later waves. We should soon see more consistent clearance on 1st wave TFA LEGO sets.

I have seen currently leaked pictures of the September Rogue One sets, I am not impressed.

75152 - hover tank - can be noticed in the trailer. not bad as there is not such a veicle yet. price level seems also ok

75153 - according to picture of set, it looks very similar to OT one, but in darker colour. Maybe the best set of the release.

75154 - TIE Striker - looks like tie interceptor but only with two top wings, quite boring, ven the EP7 fighter is nicer I think

75155 - U Wing - stupid ugly fighter

75156 - Black cruiser similar to Imperial shuttle, but in black colour and in much uglier design itself

LEGO apparently blocke the image from website, so it is not recoverable anymore, however, if you google images for "lego 75156" you can see a thumbnail of it (3rd picture of results for me, it is collage of 5 pictures with red borders).

1 hour ago, Dark Helmet said:

Boooo.. there should be thumbs down. What else are we suppose to talk about?

I know. I am not a fan of it either, but we must respect the LEGO Company's stance on not showing anything that has not been given their approval yet to do so especially anything Star Wars related. It is for the good of the site and everyone here. Still a bummer all the same.