75920 - Raptor Escape

Jeff Mack

Yeah, if there is a set I really like and think is worthy of an investment, I think it's good to spread out your purchase over multiple retailers.  Obviously, with a set like raptor escape, that is exclusive to walmart and lego.com that throws a monkey wrench to land a lot more.  So, regardless, I just think it's wise to spread out the 5 limit over multiple purchase events.  And not try and bag them all at once.  I think that just screams "reseller" and could get you flagged by the management that fulfill the order. 

The larger Targets around me just reset their Lego aisles today. They have shelf tags for all 5 JW sets (minus Walmart exclusive RE), but none of the stores have any stock and no one seems to know when they will be getting anything shipped to them.

I didn't find any RE at the many Walmarts I stopped at from metro Orlando to Atlanta on my recent vacation, despite the inventory tracker saying they were there.

Has anyone seen any restocks in stores?

I saw a restock (4 shiny new boxes) in a Walmart in North Carolina. The walmart stock tracker didn't have it, but there they were after being gone for weeks. So perhaps a restock, or perhaps just found old stock. 

The date stamps were 09R5 (earlier run) so perhaps it was just old stock found in the back, or perhaps old stock shipped to them after being in some distribution warehouse for a long time.

• Like 1

Raptor Escape has moved to "call to check product availability".  Usually when it hits this status, it seems retirement is imminent. 

---------

Well disregard... it moved back to sold out.   Which status is it lego?

I don't believe LEGO Shop at Home status messages at all.  By the above logic, the JW video game for XBox 360 and Wii U would also mean retirement is imminent.

I don't believe LEGO Shop at Home status messages at all.  By the above logic, the JW video game for XBox 360 and Wii U would also mean retirement is imminent.

But usually when the video games go to that status on lego.com, they never come back online.  Doesn't mean you still can't find them in the clerance section of walmart 3 years later...  Lego video games are not really a marker, IMO. 

Raptor Escape has moved to "call to check product availability".  Usually when it hits this status, it seems retirement is imminent. 

---------

Well disregard... it moved back to sold out.   Which status is it lego?

If you type "call to check" in the search it appears as call to check but then you click & it says sold out. I would bet it's done.