75920 - Raptor Escape

Jeff Mack

i'm going to pick up the last 10 within 200 miles of me in about an hour.

I have a couple WM close to me with availability of these... So hard not to go get them...

just lmk where & either myself or some other BP'er will make it much easier for you to not go and get them.  :derisive:

Edited by cladner

I don't know if anyone else spotted this but at the end of the instructions for the T Rec set the advert includes every set with the exception of RE. It also does not list the raptors in the tick list of dinosaurs. Furthermore whilst this is not a Walmart (or anywhere) exclusive in the UK it's not listed in the Argos catalogue whilst the other sets are. Finally the numbering is slightly off... 

I don't know if anyone else spotted this but at the end of the instructions for the T Rec set the advert includes every set with the exception of RE. It also does not list the raptors in the tick list of dinosaurs. Furthermore whilst this is not a Walmart (or anywhere) exclusive in the UK it's not listed in the Argos catalogue whilst the other sets are. Finally the numbering is slightly off...

From what I gathered, they don't normally include store exclusives in the "in product" advertisements. 

• Like 1