75920 - Raptor Escape

Jeff Mack

Is it a smart idea to sell both raptor sets together or just keep things separate

The only time I sell sets together is if they are slow movers and I want to entice buyers by offering them a deal on two (I save on shipping).  But when you combine, you lose all the potential buyers that might already have one or the other.

Im sorry if I offend anyone on here but I dont understand the people who sell these om Amazon for 62.99 when it was and is selling for over 77.00. Just wait it out people. 

can also backfire as well waiting out.  If it is restocked then guess what back down to 50ish, part of the game is no one ever knows for sure where something is going.  Gotta play the odds and hope you make the right decisions.  It's all a timing game

• Like 1

Is it a smart idea to sell both raptor sets together or just keep things separate 

Personally, i'm gathering complete minty-box sets of the entire line and stashing them.  I could care less if they come back or not because right now is not the time to sell, anyway.  And not necesarily just to sell, but they could also provide a lucrative trade for another lucrative set(s) that i've missed out on down the line.  

Im sure there maybe some here sitting on a nice set of Indiana Jones right now, or a complete wave of harry potter, or monster fighters.  That's money in the bank.  Yes, those might take a while to sell, and are intimidating for some, but it provides good leverage.  Maybe i'll sell off one if they pass 2x…but maybe not.  Personally, this is my strategy on investing mostly, I ended up opening most of the Hobbit wave one sets, but I do have the other two hobbit movies stashed away, and the 2nd wave, as well as some of the 1st wave of LOTR..  Where I don't always do that is with Star Wars.  Some waves aren't worth doing that way.  I also plan on doing it with Scooby Doo, and the Star Wars Ep 7 movie.  Collect them all, and stash them away.  5 years from now, a MIB wave of JW might be a good trade for something else that is just over a grand.. and it doesn't have to necessary follow the whims of the economy, because set value is still equal value on the trade market.

Edited by fossilrock

can also backfire as well waiting out.  If it is restocked then guess what back down to 50ish, part of the game is no one ever knows for sure where something is going.  Gotta play the odds and hope you make the right decisions.  It's all a timing game

I think we all know how this one ends...

http://canvas.grolsch.com/sites/default/files/styles/article_large_image_width_930/public/news/images/chess_mel_brooks_history_of_the_world.jpg?itok=3iOeiccQ

• Like 1

Im sorry if I offend anyone on here but I dont understand the people who sell these om Amazon for 62.99 when it was and is selling for over 77.00. Just wait it out people. 

See exo suit. Or research institute.

i love the poor, they're my people....Pull!!!

Edited by Migration
  • Like 1

I don't blame people for selling now I blame them for not selling them now for the most money possible. I sold one for 77.77 so why not list for 75. There are just a lot of dumb sellers on Amazon but in the end it helps the ones who are holding on to them. 

• Like 1

I don't blame people for selling now. I blame them for not selling them now for the most money possible. I sold one for 77.77 so why not list for 75. There are just a lot of dumb sellers on Amazon but in the end it helps the ones who are holding on to them. 

People have reasons unknown to us for selling at various prices.   Some People will always undercut the market when selling whether it's Lego, sports tix, etc...    Advice (good or bad ) if not always wanted.

• Like 1

Does anyone have any new information related to walmart.com availability of this set or lego.com ?

I do not have any yet and I assume the answer is there is no news of any kind but thought I would ask the question.

This is looking like a great investment at least I hope.

Unless the flood comes...