75920 - Raptor Escape

Jeff Mack

Come on, are people really monitoring SAH stock statuses on a product that just came out 3 months ago?  If so, you're going to drive yourselves crazy :)

crazy with greed :money: hoping that there really are only a couple of seal codes while holding (not sitting on) almost 3 dozen.

Ha!  What competition?  All the reliable resellers already reaped their profit and moved on.

Competition for all the other Lego Themes not each other silly.  To much to choose from especially Lego Dimensions.  Those may hurt more expensive sets.....at least during Christmas

My local Walmart updated the planograms for the toy section which included Lego obviously. All of the clearance Lego was moved to the corner clearance section. The new sets were rearranged in a new set up. My main observation was that all the JW sets had price tags with empty spaces except for IR which my local never stocked. There was even a space for RE. The new planogram price tags were dated 8 10 15. 

My local Walmart updated the planograms for the toy section which included Lego obviously. All of the clearance Lego was moved to the corner clearance section. The new sets were rearranged in a new set up. My main observation was that all the JW sets had price tags with empty spaces except for IR which my local never stocked. There was even a space for RE. The new planogram price tags were dated 8 10 15. 

ditto here in Arizona 

image.jpg

This list was left on the shelves... They are clearly preparing for something 

• Like 1

I would think that JW sets will be back in full force even the RE. They probably will sell out especially in time for Christmas but they will reappear. I know that Episode 7 sets will have the spotlight but in my area I am sensing a total burnout on the Lego Star Wars line. There are so many Star Wars sets in the Lego catalog and only a few Jurassic sets.