75920 - Raptor Escape

Jeff Mack

For some of us, this isn't the end game.

Well, i'm not in a big major market like you and many of the others here.  So, to me, i'm content with my stack.  These have not shown back up in my area, and I don't have easy access to a lego store that wouldn't take an entire day of commitment, so more power to you.  I'm holding for the long term, so flip away QFSB!

Well, i'm not in a big major market like you and many of the others here.  So, to me, i'm content with my stack.  These have not shown back up in my area, and I don't have easy access to a lego store that wouldn't take an entire day of commitment, so more power to you.  

You're fun. Personally, I'd go full Scrooge McDuck on REs if I had the room...

Don't return them fossilrock, for you are a SFB!!!

well just looked again, it's at 0 at lego.com, and 0 in the EU, and none show up in the local walmarts on the app.  Ohh well, guess my only option is the QFSBs willing to offload them for a few bucks over rrp/taxes.

Does "SFB" mean "Sucker for buying!"  :)

RE is not exclusive to anything in Europe - it's in TRU and lots of other major retailers. Interesting enough the whole JW line wasn't carried by a lot of the online toy stores overhere.

in Australia it was exclusive to Myer. At present there are a grand total of ZERO JW sets in Australia at retail (even by the online toy stores) but there are persistent rumors of a retail JW restock at some point. If there is a restock would be very telling if RE is sent over in the boat or not.

In my local WM today and all the isle had new labels for stock inc all JW inc RE but nearly nothing in the isle at all!  I noticed a lone Dilophosaurus Ambush so I took it, had seal marked 29R15 .   Will be stopping by each day to see what occurs here.   Did others report this too, are those members WM's still sitting empty?   

Stu

In my local WM today and all the isle had new labels for stock inc all JW inc RE but nearly nothing in the isle at all!  I noticed a lone Dilophosaurus Ambush so I took it, had seal marked 29R15 .   Will be stopping by each day to see what occurs here.   Did others report this too, are those members WM's still sitting empty?   

Stu

Others have reported seeing the shelf label after the reset, including myself.  No re-stock or new seal codes yet.

Edited by exciter1