75920 - Raptor Escape

Jeff Mack

Not huge news; but Walmart.ca's listing of this set has been taken down. Usually they take listings down when they have no stock in stores, and don't expect to get anything to sell online.

Now it could come back as many old listings do pop up from time to time, but those are usually retired/retiring products that they just found stock of and weren't actually a new shipment. Not saying this is definitive, but another piece to the puzzle. Wish i had a few more, but if it comes back i'll wish i had a few less then what i have now... damn this struggle!

In other news i bundled this with Gallimimus Trap to test the waters and sold it for $125CAD (incl shipping) the other day :money:

• Like 3

Not huge news; but Walmart.ca'sting of this set has been taken down. Usually they take listings down when they have no stock in stores, and don't expect to get anything to sell online.

Now it could come back as many old listings do pop up from time to time, but those are usually retired/retiring products that they just found stock of and weren't actually a new shipment. Not saying this is definitive, but another piece to the puzzle. Wish i had a few more, but if it comes back i'll wish i had a few less then what i have now... damn this struggle!

In other news i bundled this with Gallimimus Trap to test the waters and sold it for $125CAD (incl shipping) the other day :money:

I'm still waiting for the massive restock.  Went to target the other day, and nothing!  Went to walmart, and the shelves were pretty bare, as they are obviously waiting until September 4th, it seems.  Checked the apps, seeking out stock in a 100 mile radius and nothing!  I also find it interesting that Scooby Doo seems so thin, as there is nothing there as well. 

I'm surprised that the amazon buy box has been stuck around $80 for so long. Seems like it should be moving up considering minimal restocking opportunities.

I took a lot of hostility for saying this before, but a lot of those that bought late in the game, after most of the stock was sacked, or bought too many and are not willing to wait it out, are willing to undercut to make a few bucks and move on.  Until that aspect thins out, it's going to be a little bit.  Although, I think this set will do quite well.

If it's done it should do very well, but I think the Raptor Rampage is going to keep prices from really taking off in the short-term.  I know it's on backorder but you can still get it for less and it has the better minifigures so I'm sure many kids/parents will have it on their list in absence of the Raptor Escape.

If it's done it should do very well, but I think the Raptor Rampage is going to keep prices from really taking off in the short-term.  I know it's on backorder but you can still get it for less and it has the better minifigures so I'm sure many kids/parents will have it on their list in absence of the Raptor Escape.

Great point, RE's price is probably capped by RR prices while they are in this price range (i.e. children's presents).

A walmart 30 mins away from me showed having 5 in stock for store pickup only. So I ordered 4 for in-store pick up. The following day I was sent an email that my order was canceled because the items I ordered were no longer available. And the next day it showed they were SOLD OUT for that store. Okay.... no big deal... someone beat me to them...it happens. Now a week later I get on there and it shows that there are 5 in stock for In-store pickup only ???? What's going on ??? I sent the wife in there today and she bought me the 5 that were sitting right on the shelf...... So was the email I recieved ...True ?? ... or did they purposely cancel my order ??

Edited by Fleck

Probably a lazy employee who didn't want to look very hard for them.  Maybe he was confused if they were on an end cap and he was looking in the LEGO aisle only.  In my experience Walmart employees don't always exhibit the qualities necessary to help customers or fill orders.  

• Like 1

A walmart 30 mins away from me showed having 5 in stock on the website. So I ordered 4 for in-store pick up. The following day I was sent an email that my order was canceled because the items I ordered were no longer available. And the next day it showed they were SOLD OUT online. Okay.... no big deal... someone beat me to them...it happens. Now a week later I get on there and it shows that there are 5 in stock for In-store pickup only ???? What's going on ??? I sent the wife in there today and she bought me the 5 that were sitting right on the shelf...... So was the email I recieved ...True ?? ... or did they purposely cancel my order ??

one of the walmart's I haunt has NEVER once completed a site-to-store online order despite having placed more than a dozen orders for things besides LEGOs which are always in stock.  very annoying since the online price is better than instore price which they refuse to match.

i am convinced it is due to employee laziness and/or ineptitude.

A walmart 30 mins away from me showed having 5 in stock on the website. So I ordered 4 for in-store pick up. The following day I was sent an email that my order was canceled because the items I ordered were no longer available. And the next day it showed they were SOLD OUT online. Okay.... no big deal... someone beat me to them...it happens. Now a week later I get on there and it shows that there are 5 in stock for In-store pickup only ???? What's going on ??? I sent the wife in there today and she bought me the 5 that were sitting right on the shelf...... So was the email I recieved ...True ?? ... or did they purposely cancel my order ??

Possibility #3:  They were out of the giant stickers that week and without those there was no way to fulfill your store pickup order. 

• Like 1

I have 5 of these I'm going to return to Walmart since I need cash for baby stuff. If anybody is near Jacksonville FL and wants them at cost let me know. Just gonna keep 5 for long term including 1 for my collection.

A walmart 30 mins away from me showed having 5 in stock for store pickup only. So I ordered 4 for in-store pick up. The following day I was sent an email that my order was canceled because the items I ordered were no longer available. And the next day it showed they were SOLD OUT for that store. Okay.... no big deal... someone beat me to them...it happens. Now a week later I get on there and it shows that there are 5 in stock for In-store pickup only ???? What's going on ??? I sent the wife in there today and she bought me the 5 that were sitting right on the shelf...... So was the email I recieved ...True ?? ... or did they purposely cancel my order ??

Maybe you and bonedaddy77 are buying from the same WM.

Talked to LEGO CS today and she said they are on the wait list for RE and once they receive a stock date from Denmark they would offer the set again on the website.  She said she believed it would be available again, but I don't know if that really means anything.  It could be done or they could make more eventually.  We'll have to wait and see.  

• Like 2