75919 - Indominus Rex Breakout

Grolim

On 15.11.2016 at 9:17 AM, Deano1980 said:

I've got the last 2 of these put behind the counter in store at toy r us but with only 15 voucher free with each of them are they worth while ?

Definitely not! Money better invested in Nexo Knights or Angry Birds...Where did you say was that Toys R US?

• Like 4

By " get rid of" I assume you meant "would rather not part with unless it is to make a child happy". I have a very playful and affectionate Chi lion temple that is looking for a new adoptive family, if he is interested.

I have some mammoths and strongholds that would make any child happy... They got so much icy blue brick.
  • Like 1

Relatively new Lego investor, but I have been collecting for a while. This summer and fall have been my first seasons of purchasing sets as investments. Thinking this set is a good investment as 75920 Raptor Escape has gone up quite a bit... is that what most people are thinking?

26 minutes ago, RedBrick1 said:

I noticed the sale on Amazon. Thinking of picking one or two up. How close do you guys think this is to EOL?

Its retired everywhere else in the world except for North America.  EOL is imminent.  I wouldn't be surprised if we get some blowout online sales since the actual end market is completely saturated , walmart, target and TRU all have stock in warehouses for shipping and retailers will be motivated to clear remaining stock as the theme is discontinued.  if shop at home puts this set on sale + double VIP during the snow globe promo, it will be a very attractive purchase target (at least for me).  and I already have 17.   raaaarrrrghhh!

Edited by cladner
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, cladner said:

Its retired everywhere else in the world except for North America.  EOL is imminent.  I wouldn't be surprised if we get some blowout online sales since the actual end market is completely saturated , walmart, target and TRU all have stock in warehouses for shipping and retailers will be motivated to clear remaining stock as the theme is discontinued.  if shop at home puts this set on sale + double VIP during the snow globe promo, it will be a very attractive purchase target (at least for me).  and I already have 17.   raaaarrrrghhh!

Thank you. Amazon's discounts are still fairly light, so I am holding off for now. [Bought a round of other assorted sets a week ago anyway...]