75919 - Indominus Rex Breakout

Grolim

14 minutes ago, TANV said:

Nah, not yet. Target has them for about $39 on clearance at certain locations.

That price will be very few and far between and will be gone in a flash.  The ones being marked down to 50% off will be gone just as quickly once the stores get around to scanning their clearance this week.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TANV said:

Nah, not yet. Target has them for about $39 on clearance at certain locations.

not around here. JW line just turning over to 50% around here in the SE metro areas and its after you get it scanned by a repricer, if you can find one. However, i would buy these all day at $64.99. only found one between 3 targets that show stock (more than qty 1)

I think it's fair to say that this and the entire line will be done soon. Currently oos and didn't see it on the shelves at Lego store. I think only Smyths currently have them. This could well do well since I don't think this is too heavily hoarded and those who bought tend to be dino mad kids who will open. Cautiously in for six when it was on discount at Argos and Smths for between 20 and 30% off.

11 minutes ago, LahH001 said:

I think it's fair to say that this and the entire line will be done soon. Currently oos and didn't see it on the shelves at Lego store. I think only Smyths currently have them. This could well do well since I don't think this is too heavily hoarded and those who bought tend to be dino mad kids who will open. Cautiously in for six when it was on discount at Argos and Smths for between 20 and 30% off.

Pretty hoarded in the states. 170 amz sellers for Indominus and the rest have over 200 (excluding RE). I don't see a lot of demand this xmas, are kids still watching this? 

Recent sales in eBay already at £120 even though still not officially retired. If these are no longer available in the wild, could be a good one for this Xmas and bag a reasonable return for less than six months hold. Rather go for a modest 30-40 per cent gain after fees than hold long term for a bit more

• Like 1

On 10/4/2016 at 8:35 AM, zskid00 said:

I think the better question to ask is do kids still like dinosaurs?  

Yes, that's why lego will have another dinosaur line, the only question is does this theme count or is their normal cycle for dinosaur theme just around the corner.

• 2 weeks later...