75919 - Indominus Rex Breakout

Grolim

1 hour ago, LegoBro said:

Horde is strong on this one.  Walmart is out of stock.

Good to hear. I picked up ten at $109 from WM earlier this evening. I was hoping to get them for $70 during the last round of WM clearance but they never made it to that price in my neck of the woods. Figured it's now or never, and I didn't want to be caught without any of these.

• Like 1

Im starting to gain some faith that this line will do well.  While I don't expect the IR to perform like RE, or GT within a year of retirement.  It should do very well. I like this as an investment better than any star wars or creator set that is retiring right now.  Hell, I've had enough of these sitting in my closet for a while now.. so im ready for this to be sent off to pasture

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LahH001 said:

This already up 50% on rrp. If you bought on discount could already be looking at 100% after fees and P&P. Thoughts on how high this could go before the next wave of sets (assuming they're coming back)?

It all depends on how the UK QFLL´s want to play it.

1 hour ago, LahH001 said:

This already up 50% on rrp. If you bought on discount could already be looking at 100% after fees and P&P. Thoughts on how high this could go before the next wave of sets (assuming they're coming back)?

If you are asking for IR it doesnt matter if or when some next wave might come or not because IR will never ever appear in any LEGO set again. Raptor or T-Rex sets are another story, dont know, didnt invest in those.

• Like 1