75919 - Indominus Rex Breakout

Grolim

I started steadily buying up JW sets when they first came out back in May using TRUTH and coupons at a decent discount thinking they'd be a great long term investment and currently have at least 4 of each set. I'm praying that Lego doesn't end up overproducing these sets once they catch up with production because of all of the QFLL action going on. Yes, I think I've missed the boat on selling my sets off for short term gains. Snatching up sets at RRP and selling them for $20 profit is really not my style but we all know that the Lego game has changed. Adapt or die.

• Like 1

I just got my last 12 in the last 2 weeks, have 30 of these and I got them for $68 to $100 from Lego with VIP Points and Toys R Us with Rewards, etc. Now I am not selling any I am holding on to them, now here are a few receipts for some just to show you that I did get them cheap. Looks like I put the same receipt twice, put you get the picture I been getting these since June getting them cheap,    Ed

28k35mp.jpg

28hd36o.jpg

fkabf7.jpg

zlq2rc.jpg

Edited by emazers
  • Like 5

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, BuckeyeFanDan said:

A Target I was at today had all Jurassic World sets available (except RE of course).  Thought about grabbing an IR, but if this is going to show up everywhere again, I didn't want to have to hold it long-term, so I passed.

Anyone else seeing these again?  If not, maybe I need to go back and grab it.

I was just at Target and saw the same thing. I Rex, T Rex Tracker, all of them. 2-3 each. I figured if I saw them at my Target, they were going to show back up everywhere. I passed as well after a quick Ebay check on my phone. Came here to see if others were seeing this as well, and sure enough.

Seems like they're getting a restock here in Europe,

the status in LEGO Shop at Home has been the same apparantely as over there in USA -> out of stock, will ship .... with a limit of two per item. 

But now the biggest toystore branch in Belgium has their stock refilled and gets them back available starting end of januari. 

And this while it's been sold out since end of october. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8-1-2016 at 7:52 AM, BP said:

Seems like they're getting a restock here in Europe,

the status in LEGO Shop at Home has been the same apparantely as over there in USA -> out of stock, will ship .... with a limit of two per item. 

But now the biggest toystore branch in Belgium has their stock refilled and gets them back available starting end of januari. 

And this while it's been sold out since end of october. 

Back in stock at LEGO Shop at Home & other toystores... 

• 5 weeks later...

Really debated picking one up with TRUTH today.  $140 shelf tag -20% -10% TRUTH = Just over $100 + tax.  Seal code was 03R6.  Just couldn't pull the trigger since (1) I'm not confident this will be gone from retail within 8 months and (2) I'm not convinced that there are a lot of aftermarket buyers with big $ to spend on a LEGO who are driven by the dinosaurs in a set.

Anyone care to talk me into going back?  

8 minutes ago, baschloinka said:

Really debated picking one up with TRUTH today.  $140 shelf tag -20% -10% TRUTH = Just over $100 + tax.  Seal code was 03R6.  Just couldn't pull the trigger since (1) I'm not confident this will be gone from retail within 8 months and (2) I'm not convinced that there are a lot of aftermarket buyers with big $ to spend on a LEGO who are driven by the dinosaurs in a set.

Anyone care to talk me into going back?  

Where did you get the 20% discount?  Is there a coupon?  Didn't see it posted in the forum, did I miss it?