75919 - Indominus Rex Breakout

Grolim

• 5 months later...
20 hours ago, Val-E said:

Wow, this thread has gone quiet. SAH EU has it out on backorder till the end of October, which smacks of last production run to me.

For that reason I ordered one copy of IRB from LEGO Shop at Home last weekend. To my surprise they were able to ship the set this week. Maybe someone found a few pallets of these hidden in their warehouse.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jur World 2 is set for June 22 2108. If this line is gone by the fall that will give it a good year and a half to appreciate before renewed interest. The sequel should give this a nice bump unless lego recycles the same dinos in newer sets. 

JW has been out a long time for a movie theme. Been over a year since it was gone from theaters. 

On August 29, 2016 at 6:33 PM, Manse1001 said:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KX73MUE/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_x_ebLWxbZ7RQ63X

Just seen this Lego short film - the indominus escape is being released soon, with that on the horizon not sure 75919 will retire any time soon like we hoped...

Not sure you can attach those two together.  I suspect JW will surely be gone by the end of this year, regardless if lego has a cartoon out or not.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...