75054 - AT-AT

Kenxxx

11 hours ago, Brian Briggs said:

Now that the set is gone from amazon.de it's consistently selling above RRP on ebay. I wish I had more AT-ATs.:mda:

Still available in The Netherlands at some web-shops below RRP:

Click&Brick: http://www.clicknbrick.nl/lego-75054-star-wars-at-at.html ( ~ €110 including shipping)

A-Tembo: http://www.a-tembo.nl/webshop/lego/alle-lego-sets/75054-at-at-detail.html (€110 + shipping)

Speelgoed.nl: https://www.speelgoednl.nl/lego-75054-star-wars-at-at (€120 including shipping)

I only have 2 AT-ATs, but I'm out of money (Lego purchase budget is empty now. :D) to buy any more.

• Like 1

Is anyone in the states finding these in the wild?  If so are you still buying like crazy?    

I bought 5 last winter for $50 each but see there is a walmart an hour away with 3 in stock.  I am contemplating driving up to buy and see a friend to justify this, but am torn.

24 minutes ago, Deeker said:

Is anyone in the states finding these in the wild?  If so are you still buying like crazy?    

I bought 5 last winter for $50 each but see there is a walmart an hour away with 3 in stock.  I am contemplating driving up to buy and see a friend to justify this, but am torn.

Don't trust the Walmart (nor Target for that matter) numbers reported. Call first. I have found sets when none were reported and also none where multiple were reported.

My initial trip to Wal-Mart late Sunday night netted zilch.
Their online inventory indicated 3 AT-AT in-store.
The Wal-Mart associate said, "Hmm... I see them on my computer but they're not on the shelves.  They must have been stolen..."
Sadness.

Fast forward to today, my boys and I are picking up some household items and lo and behold in the Lego aisle:  3 pristine AT-ATs.
Woohoo!  Everything's AWESOME!

• Like 5

On 12/18/2015 at 7:57 PM, kunfuzd said:

My initial trip to Wal-Mart late Sunday night netted zilch.
Their online inventory indicated 3 AT-AT in-store.
The Wal-Mart associate said, "Hmm... I see them on my computer but they're not on the shelves.  They must have been stolen..."
Sadness.

Fast forward to today, my boys and I are picking up some household items and lo and behold in the Lego aisle:  3 pristine AT-ATs.
Woohoo!  Everything's AWESOME!

Lucky find...they were clearanced in my area during the summer.  I grabbed all I could find back then and haven't seen any since.

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, thoroakenfelder said:

I found one recently with split seals for $90 It took me a few days to decide, but I am going back for it. These things disappeared everywhere around here several weeks ago.

Go for it, check the contents and you will be set. I would buy 100 open/damaged box ones if I could find them anywhere

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

so this thread has been slow for a bit have a question for opinions if you could sell of the AT AT at close to $200 each or you could sell of the Ocean HQ at $150 each

and you wanted to sell one and keep the other which would you sell ?

there is only 17 sellers of Ocean HQ on ebay for buy it now new sealed

but not sure what it will go to

the at at is looking great but then Ed was not high on it if I remember

The 75054 AT-AT was widely available and was sold many times with deep discounts. On the other hand, the 70173 Ocean HQ had a very limited production run and availability. It wasn't even officially launched in Europa at all! So it will be a much much much more rare set in the future, which will influence its future value. But on the other hand, there's a reason why Lego cancelled the Lego Ultra Agents series: lack of interest / low demand. Apparently... That's why there's currently not much demand for the Ocean HQ.

For now Star Wars is hot and AT-AT is surfing that hype now, while UA is not hot at all. But this Ocean HQ set might in future grow to become a really rare unique set that Lego Collector's will wish to own. The AT-AT play-set will never have that status.

• Like 1