75054 - AT-AT

Kenxxx

18 minutes ago, tacsniper said:

ISD too!

I would but I sold my last one 3 weeks ago already at $350. This must be how the Empire can afford to build so many Death Stars. Selling military surplus in Like New condition.

2 minutes ago, bigreen said:

you_reseller_scum.jpg

Now Timmy will pay the price for his lack of vision.

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, asharerin said:

The new trailer looks more promising than The Force Awakens thank goodness. Downside is no doubt we will get an AT-AT rehash sooner rather than later. Until then we can enjoy the good profits on this one.  

I haven't sold any of mine in a while. Lots more sellers on Amazon keeping the prices down; we'll see what happens closer to the new film.

6 minutes ago, Battrax said:

I haven't sold any of mine in a while. Lots more sellers on Amazon keeping the prices down; we'll see what happens closer to the new film.

Lowest I'm seeing on amazon is $212.  That's keeping prices down? eBay doesn't seem that high.  Or do you only sell on amazon I'm confused.  Either way seems like the price has only gone up and by a good bit.  Seems like $200 shipped should be the min. these day eh? 

3 minutes ago, asharerin said:

Going to be interesting to see the effects of the delay on Episode 8 on SW lego sets. What is going to hang around a little longer and what new sets are going to fill the gap?

I think it's going to allow them to flesh out Rogue One a little more or refresh some older sets. We're just talking about a 6 month reprieve, it's not like they're going to scramble to fill in a whole year.

2 minutes ago, DenJ91 said:

Lowest I'm seeing on amazon is $212.  That's keeping prices down? eBay doesn't seem that high.  Or do you only sell on amazon I'm confused.  Either way seems like the price has only gone up and by a good bit.  Seems like $200 shipped should be the min. these day eh? 

I've sold the 75054 for around US$250 on Amazon before; I am aiming to get a minimum of double my purchase price after fees and shipping... the ones I have left were purchased around retail price as opposed to the ones I sold previously. Not greedy, just want more than I can get currently, heh.

35 minutes ago, Battrax said:

I've sold the 75054 for around US$250 on Amazon before; I am aiming to get a minimum of double my purchase price after fees and shipping... the ones I have left were purchased around retail price as opposed to the ones I sold previously. Not greedy, just want more than I can get currently, heh.

no, not greedy at all and not disagreeing.  I guess I was a bit surprised to see them at $200 now and that that was considered low.  I have a couple so I hope them and the ISD go up! :)

1 hour ago, asharerin said:

The new trailer looks more promising than The Force Awakens thank goodness. Downside is no doubt we will get an AT-AT rehash sooner rather than later. Until then we can enjoy the good profits on this one.  

I would put my money on a new AT-AT set but a UCS version instead of the play set. TFA was a call out to the OT fans and new fans alike to fall in love with a slightly updated SW universe. Rogue One goes straight back into OT universe that is already revered. This would be a perfect time to launch a very much in demand UCS AT-AT.

• 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, Val-E said:

Amazed to see people here now in a rush listing these for less than 170 euros (rrp 132). Have they heard about a remake or are they just determined to ruin secondary residuals? In most other countries 200 is the starting point.

I think deep in everyone's minds the UCS AT-AT is coming. 
Its destined to arrive.
People are hedging their bets.

14 hours ago, Val-E said:

Amazed to see people here now in a rush listing these for less than 170 euros (rrp 132). Have they heard about a remake or are they just determined to ruin secondary residuals? In most other countries 200 is the starting point.

It looks like the quickflippers (offering the AT-AT between €160 and €170) are running out of this set. There are only 4 ads for the 75054 on Marktplaats now. 

On the other hand, there are still plenty of ads for the 75055 ISD, several of them asking around €170 for this set. With a (Dutch) RRP of €140 for the ISD, that's not a large margin. 

I'm curious what these two sets will do in September, after the Summer Holidays have ended and people are back to business (work/school) again.

56 minutes ago, Haay said:

It looks like the quickflippers (offering the AT-AT between €160 and €170) are running out of this set. There are only 4 ads for the 75054 on Marktplaats now. 

On the other hand, there are still plenty of ads for the 75055 ISD, several of them asking around €170 for this set. With a (Dutch) RRP of €140 for the ISD, that's not a large margin. 

I'm curious what these two sets will do in September, after the Summer Holidays have ended and people are back to business (work/school) again.

Over here it´s the opposite. Mos and AT AT did not sell so well at Xmas so the flippers still have several left. ISD left the building some months ago and can be only be found cheaper abroad (possibly due to Amazon still having them right into December)

54 minutes ago, Val-E said:

Over here it´s the opposite. Mos and AT AT did not sell so well at Xmas so the flippers still have several left. ISD left the building some months ago and can be only be found cheaper abroad (possibly due to Amazon still having them right into December)

So what's the going rate now for the ISD (MISB) in Spain? 

8 minutes ago, Val-E said:

215 euros or so v 160 for AT AT. There was a 10 euro difference in RRP.

Same €10 difference in RRP here in NL. But is that the rate at eBay (which means you have to subtract eBay commission + PayPal costs) or is that the nett sale price? 

€215 on eBay will nett to around €186 when ~13.5% costs are subtracted. That's not much of a difference with selling for €175-€180 on Marktplaats...