What LEGO set did you build today?

Ed Mack

No time for big builds, but these two guys were fun. Not really liking the big pieces used for the wheel wells nor the special 2x4 with 2 technic bricks pieces, but result is pretty good. Didn't apply all but 2 stickers to the Ferrari - might do a little headlight mod later. These should go into my to-be-built city inside a custom dealership mod.

IMG_0211.JPG

Edited by Phil B
  • Like 8

Guest brickcrazyhouse
On 10/23/2016 at 6:08 PM, Mhd747 said:

41999 4x4 Crawler Exclusive Edition

I've always been a fan of power function technic sets and this one is one of the best I've built. It's a shame I was in my dark ages until this year, so I had to pay resell price for this set. It's a great set and the colours / stickers used in the set make it really unique.

You missed a hell of a ride with that set.  Not saying read all 162 pages of the 41999 thread but if you skim through, it's worth it. 

I built the 40138 Christmas Train. I had put together 40139 Gingerbread House last night. It's funny how different an experience it was vs. last year. I don't know if it was the hype or the space of time, but I had thought that GH was a "better" set. Today, I cannot decide. I still love the look of GH, but if I compare the build, I enjoyed the train more. I'm really looking forward to the new Winter Village train. Slow and steady.

IMG_1148.JPG

(I don't know why my pics are upside down)

Edited by Poly 30286
Added image
  • Like 4

I volunteered to go to go to my parents house to hand out halloween candy and I brought along a treat.  I finished bag 1 there and bag 2 last night back home.

It's nice but unremarkable (dat ass!).  I liked some of the building techniques used for the back window and some of the panels but I REALLY didn't like building the first third of the set, it was incredibly boring.  It's still worth the $45 net that I paid for it and it also functions as Christine while the trick or treaters head to my hotel.

10182-h.jpg

ferrari-1.jpg

ferrari-2.jpg

• Like 7