What LEGO set did you build today?

Ed Mack

15 minutes ago, gregpj said:

You might get more likes if you posted that in the "What did you buy today? thread or if you posted pictures of the Simpsons House and Kwik-E-Mart sets already built. ;)

Yes I saw that afterwards but missed my 15 minute window to update and request a move !! Apologises. I have built them both and pictures already posted so don't want to repeat. 

In all honestly I was so ashamed that I parted with my money on these sets for investment and I didn't want anyone to know, so I posted it here so it would go over looked !! lol

• Like 2

In the last 20 hours I built the remainder of 6 sets. From those sets I only kept the parts I like while the other stuff will be sold or is already gone.

76046 Heroes of Justice: Sky High Battle: The helicopter looks bulky but contains some nice green parts.

P1150942.JPG

76026 Gorilla Grodd goes Bananas: I love the small transporter and Wonder Woman's invisible plane is nice model with all those clear pieces.

P1150944.JPG

76025 Green Lantern vs. Sinestro: The set contains no stickers and the spaceship looks amazing. Great selection of parts in four different shades of green.

P1150931.JPG

76050 Crossbones' Hazard Heist: Some great parts in dark orange plus other useful stuff like window frames, fence pieces and so on.

P1150936.JPG

76041 The Hydra Fortress Smash: Some useful bricks and pieces... and I really wanted Quicksilver.

P1150958.JPG

76058 Spider-Man: Ghost Rider Team-Up: The street corner is nice and the construction of Ghostrider's bike was a lot more interesting than I anticipated.

P1150927.jpg

• Like 6

53 minutes ago, Kevink24 said:

LordofLego,

Love the photos...that's pretty creative!

42 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Never realized I needed that constraction figure. I've got the parts for the Batpod. Now I know how to display.

I can't take credit for it. Idea came from eBay, some other guy is selling it this way. 

• Like 1

Built some LEGO Dimensions sets and SW microfighters to reduce the backlog of unbuilt stuff.

Doctor Who:

P1160071.JPG

Back to the Future:

P1160077.JPG

Portal 2/The Lord of the Rings/The LEGO Movie:

P1160083.JPG

Resistance X-Wing Fighter/Wookie Gunship/The Ghost:

P1160059.JPG

And just because I still have it built and wanted to compare them side by side: Wookiee Gunship 75129 vs. 75084 (no stickers applied)

P1160092.JPG

• Like 6

Built some Jurassic World stuff today. The dinosaurs I be kept sealed as I intend to sell them in the future. I didn't apply most of the stickers because I don't have any plans for a Jurassic World display.

T-Rex Tracker:

P1160055.JPG

Raptor Rampage:

P1160054.JPG

I just finished modifying the proportions of the RR vehicle a little bit for a possible reuse in a city setting in the future:

P1160056.JPG

• Like 9