What LEGO set did you build today?

Ed Mack

Nice quick and easy build, price wise probably slightly high at £30 but it does include some nice figs, and you get Hans new hair piece without dropping £400 on the new DS. Plus a must to sit alongside Jabbas sail barge which I will build again soon. Enjoy the pics (pinched Luke from my sons advent calendar)

7e3a62e3112b35e3778e1a0f54d87585.jpg909721888d12a7a0c5665533b5a8ae7e.jpg

• Like 6

Guest brickcrazyhouse
1 hour ago, LegoPS said:

42c58fa322eec5fba6be08c88b77f086.jpg
I've been waiting months to start this build. Fun taking my time and seeing how it's coming together.

whatcha got there?  

14 hours ago, Knightwing01 said:

What case is that?

It's actually a Devries retail jewelry display case.  Pretty hard to come by, as just like the LEGO displays they are supposed to be destroyed or returned when no longer needed.   I must have trolled craigslist for 6 months plus before this one popped up at a descent price.  Here is an earlier picture of the whole case when I first got it.  Its about 22" inches square for size reference.

20160610_214641.jpg

• Like 4

13 hours ago, vincevaughn said:

It's actually a Devries retail jewelry display case.  Pretty hard to come by, as just like the LEGO displays they are supposed to be destroyed or returned when no longer needed.   I must have trolled craigslist for 6 months plus before this one popped up at a descent price.  Here is an earlier picture of the whole case when I first got it.  Its about 22" inches square for size reference.

Now that's class.

On 12/23/2016 at 0:52 AM, vincevaughn said:

I see you lock away the RMOs and helmet :)  I use 6 Ikea Detolfs and seal up the sides with corner protector from Home Depot.  I have to use gaffers tape to keep it "locked" so the 3yr old doesnt get into them.  All helmets, models, Star Wars and difficult to rebuild sets go in, otherwise Godzilla will completely destroy everything.  Its about 400 lbs of glass on the cases with extra glass shelving so military moves get interesting.