What LEGO set did you build today?

Ed Mack

8 hours ago, uaford said:

A couple more holiday builds were finished up with the kids last night and after school today. My daughter finished up the Friends Amusement Park Space Ride 41128 to go with her Hot Dog Van.  She's currently saving up for the Roller Coaster and Emma's House which she didn't get for Christmas (though there are several Emma's Houses in inventory).

We also built another SW Mos Eisley Cantina 75052.  My son sold his that we built last year for $85 before Christmas, but we had already picked up another complete used one for $45 on CL, so we built it again to re-add to the display case.  Cool set...I am surprised it hasn't appreciated more than it has.

I sold one cantina set a few month ago for 135 euros excl shipping.

And could you swap greedo and han please :D

14 hours ago, Rodeogeorge said:
Built a used 10212 UCS Imperial Shuttle that I picked up for $230 with shipping a couple weeks ago. What an impressive set. I knew it was a large set but it always seems bigger when it sits in the dining room table.

Had all minifigs no box no instructions. I can cross this set off my list.

Yep its one of if not the best.

• Like 2

Guest brickcrazyhouse
3 hours ago, Rodeogeorge said:

Built a used 10212 UCS Imperial Shuttle that I picked up for $230 with shipping a couple weeks ago. What an impressive set. I knew it was a large set but it always seems bigger when it sits in the dining room table.

Had all minifigs no box no instructions. I can cross this set off my list.

Have to admit to some serious brick envy.  $230! Well done, makes it that much better 

Edited by brickcrazyhouse

Snow day here so built two ugly sets AA and Chicago, not sure which is worse. The white on AA is supposed to be snow after I shovel out tomorrow I will replace it with black and dark grey but still not sure if it can help this set. I know Asylums are not supposed to look nice but this thing is bad. It does come with 12 Minifigures and a cop car but unless it gets major screen time in the movie I can't see buying this for a kid as a play set for $150 when they can get the batcave. Ninjago and Nexo have better playsets out for less. As for AFOLs Blah save your money. The mini builds are very simplistic nothing on the level of the Kwike Mart. Investment, I will let @Val-E break that down. 

Man that castle is tall still have to find a place for it. 

IMG_4640.JPG

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Pseudoty said:

Snow day here so built two ugly sets AA and Chicago, not sure which is worse. The white on AA is supposed to be snow after I shovel out tomorrow I will replace it with black and dark grey but still not sure if it can help this set. I know Asylums are not supposed to look nice but this thing is bad. It does come with 12 Minifigures and a cop car but unless it gets major screen time in the movie I can't see buying this for a kid as a play set for $150 when they can get the batcave. Ninjago and Nexo have better playsets out for less. As for AFOLs Blah save your money. The mini builds are very simplistic nothing on the level of the Kwike Mart. Investment, I will let @Val-E break that down. 

Man that castle is tall still have to find a place for it.

Arkham definitely looks bland.

• Like 2

Finished up my own 10212 Imperial Shuttle this evening.  I went without pictures since there are a few other versions in previous pages.  Bought sealed, open box during ebay bucks promotion so saved a good bit of money there.  Pretty fun build, and all the technic keeps you on your feet because messing up somewhere would really suck.  No numbered bags either.  Had to do a lot of sorting prior to building to keep from tearing my eyes out.

• Like 3

Guest brickcrazyhouse
4 minutes ago, Huskers1236 said:

Finished up my own 10212 Imperial Shuttle this evening.  I went without pictures since there are a few other versions in previous pages.  Bought sealed, open box during ebay bucks promotion so saved a good bit of money there.  Pretty fun build, and all the technic keeps you on your feet because messing up somewhere would really suck.  No numbered bags either.  Had to do a lot of sorting prior to building to keep from tearing my eyes out.

I'll never get tired of seeing pics of people building this set.  That's my white whale.  

1 hour ago, Huskers1236 said:

10030 was mine before buying it right before this one.  I had to have that one even though a remake will me made at some point.

i had a used with box ISD 10030 in my hands 2 years ago for $500 and let it go.  granted, it would still be sitting in the box due to its size. 

unforgettably, i've come to terms my SW USC collection will never include the ISD, Maul's mug and a couple of others.