71007 - Minifigures - Series 12

TheOrcKing

Series 12  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your most favorite Minifigure from Series 12?

• Wizard
    • Hun Warrior
    • Fairytale Princess
    • Video Game Guy
    • Battle Goddess
    • Space Miner
    • Lifeguard
    • Prospector
    • Jester
    • Dino Tracker
    • Pizza Delivery Guy
    • Rock Star
    • Swashbuckler
    • Piggy Guy
    • Genie Girl
    • Spooky Girl
  2. 2. Who is your least favorite Minifigure from Series 12?

• Wizard
    • Hun Warrior
    • Fairytale Princess
    • Video Game Guy
    • Battle Goddess
    • Space Miner
    • Lifeguard
    • Prospector
    • Jester
    • Dino Tracker
    • Pizza Delivery Guy
    • Rock Star
    • Swashbuckler
    • Piggy Guy
    • Genie Girl
    • Spooky Girl
  3. 3. From a scale of one to ten, how would you rate Series 12?

• 1 - Dull
    • 2 - Poor
    • 3 - Mediocre
    • 4 - Below average
    • 5 - Average
    • 6 - Above average
    • 7 - Well done
    • 8 - Superb
    • 9 - Excellent
    • 10 - Perfect

any idea on the rarity of certain characters or does it have simpsons written all over it?

EDIT: dont know if its already been posted cuz im a little loopy here on the east coast but according to that guy there here is the list.:

1 Wizard - Uncommon
2 Hun Warrior - Rare
3. Princess with Frog - Rare
4. Gamer - Common
5.Battle Goddess - Uncommon
6. Space Miner - Common
7. Life guard - Rare
8. Prospector - Rare
9. Jester - Rare
10. Dino Tracker - Uncommon
11. Pizza Delivery guy - Uncommon
12. Rocker - Uncommon
13. Musketeer - Common
14. Guy in Pig Costume - Uncommon
15. Female Genie - Rare
16. Goth Girl - Rare
Edited by jerryherb

any idea on the rarity of certain characters or does it have simpsons written all over it?

Here is a detailed ratio breakdown for a box of 60. There is image that displays the ratio in Whitefang's review.

SERIES 12 (Color: Yellow) Poll

• Wizard - 4
  • Hun Warrior - 3
  • Fairytale Princess - 3
  • Video Game Guy - 5
  • Battle Goddess - 4
  • Space Miner - 5
  • Lifeguard
  • Like 2

No clue, Walgreens only had about 10 packages out on a hanger, and the box at walmart had already been picked through a bit.  The reason I know is that there were about 15 packages with incisions along the seam under the flap...  I guess someone didn't trust in the "smoosh"...

No clue, Walgreens only had about 10 packages out on a hanger, and the box at walmart had already been picked through a bit.  The reason I know is that there were about 15 packages with incisions along the seam under the flap...  I guess someone didn't trust in the "smoosh"...

those kids with the box cutters i tell ya.... they need to graduate to flashlight.

The reason I know is that there were about 15 packages with incisions along the seam under the flap...  I guess someone didn't trust in the "smoosh"...

I don't see this much until it starts getting closer towards the end of the year. It seems weird to me for somebody to cut the packet open and then just leave it there with nothing removed. I understand the person was probably searching for a specific character but to cut open the package then leave it feels like a theft uncompleted unless they actually were planning to pay for the one they wanted should they find it which seems even weirder. I don't know. "People are strange" to quote The Doors.

I picked up some at Walmart, and some at Walgreens. They were hidden behind some Simpsons CMFs.

I don't have the receipt here with me at work, but scanning the UPC with the walmart app shows unknown availability at all locations near me.

a384479557669b1f0dae94c3a81db435.jpg

Can I ask with the app I can scan it and add it my list

But how can I try to check store stock?

those kids with the box cutters i tell ya.... they need to graduate to flashlight.

I can't find any at my local Walmart or TRU. Walgreens had 6 packs. With the feel method I found all 6 were different figs. I got

Piggy Guy

Swashbuckler

Spooky girl

Genie

Dino tracker

Wizard

BTW I'm in the Jackson, MS area.

Honestly $3.99 isn`t that unreasonable IMHO. Sure it`s a step up, but you`re paying essentially $20ish (tax included) more for your set. Not that big a deal for what you get. If you`re buying for resale, the starting value will be $1 higher, so really you`ll still make money. I don`t know, guess I don`t see it as that much of an inconvenience on the wallet. Now if they approach $5 and don`t start adding more pieces/accessories to each packet, then I`ll have something to say, but at $4 I`m still in. 

Honestly $3.99 isn`t that unreasonable IMHO. Sure it`s a step up, but you`re paying essentially $20ish (tax included) more for your set. Not that big a deal for what you get. If you`re buying for resale, the starting value will be $1 higher, so really you`ll still make money. I don`t know, guess I don`t see it as that much of an inconvenience on the wallet. Now if they approach $5 and don`t start adding more pieces/accessories to each packet, then I`ll have something to say, but at $4 I`m still in. 

It is when they're made in China and when you don't know what you're getting (unless you smoosh, etc.).  There are $15 sets (like Super Heroes) that come with 3 minifigures, plus you're getting 200+ bricks.

The $3.99 MSRP will help increase the value of earlier CMFs IMO.

I happened to pick up some of these on my lunchbreak and noticed that the prices does seem to come with a different head than what is shown on the leaflet that comes with it. I picked one up which actually has got her eyes closed ready to give the frog a kiss. I'll upload a picture once I figured out how to do that :derisive:

I happened to pick up some of these on my lunchbreak and noticed that the prices does seem to come with a different head than what is shown on the leaflet that comes with it. I picked one up which actually has got her eyes closed ready to give the frog a kiss. I'll upload a picture once I figured out how to do that :derisive:

The princess has a double sided face