71007 - Minifigures - Series 12

TheOrcKing

Series 12  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your most favorite Minifigure from Series 12?

• Wizard
    • Hun Warrior
    • Fairytale Princess
    • Video Game Guy
    • Battle Goddess
    • Space Miner
    • Lifeguard
    • Prospector
    • Jester
    • Dino Tracker
    • Pizza Delivery Guy
    • Rock Star
    • Swashbuckler
    • Piggy Guy
    • Genie Girl
    • Spooky Girl
  2. 2. Who is your least favorite Minifigure from Series 12?

• Wizard
    • Hun Warrior
    • Fairytale Princess
    • Video Game Guy
    • Battle Goddess
    • Space Miner
    • Lifeguard
    • Prospector
    • Jester
    • Dino Tracker
    • Pizza Delivery Guy
    • Rock Star
    • Swashbuckler
    • Piggy Guy
    • Genie Girl
    • Spooky Girl
  3. 3. From a scale of one to ten, how would you rate Series 12?

• 1 - Dull
    • 2 - Poor
    • 3 - Mediocre
    • 4 - Below average
    • 5 - Average
    • 6 - Above average
    • 7 - Well done
    • 8 - Superb
    • 9 - Excellent
    • 10 - Perfect

Yeah I think the series is below par as well.  I guess it's getting harder to come up with creative characters since most of the obvious ones are done.  Seems like now we get: Some sort of costume guy - pig, check.  A few different warrior sorts some need to be female, check.  Mechanical robot or space guy, check.

I like the Spooky Girl and Jester the best, his cards are cool, would be great if they released a whole deck like that.

Yeah I think the series is below par as well. I guess it's getting harder to come up with creative characters since most of the obvious ones are done. Seems like now we get: Some sort of costume guy - pig, check. A few different warrior sorts some need to be female, check. Mechanical robot or space guy, check.

I like the Spooky Girl and Jester the best, his cards are cool, would be great if they released a whole deck like that.

As someone said earlier, I will buy a box to complete my collection, but at $4 per, they are nothing special and if they keep making similar characters, people will lose interest. There could be so many "themed" CMF Series that could be highly collectible. As Grolim mentioned maybe a "Deck of Cards" theme, a Mythology theme, a Zombie theme, a STAR WARS theme, a Superheroes theme, a Harry Potter theme....whatever. I can go on for a half an hour.

• Like 1

On some level, I applaud them making more antiquity figures because they would function well in some kind of Roman MOC I would like to make.

Have to admit had a deja vu with a lot of them though.

Lifeguard: we already had (a female one)

Musketeer guy: very similar to the one we had earlier

Videogame guy: looks a lot like the dj

Rocker: already had a female version.

Not to speak of the animal suit guy, but people seem to like these.

I hated smooshing until the Simpsons. Then I became an expert. It's all about finding the unique piece in each bag. Once you've got that down, it's easy. I always like to look at a picture of the figures, too, to imagine what it is I'm looking at.

Ralph and Milhouse were the toughest ones. I was able to id them based on the size of the head piece.

Now regarding these, wifey and I are suckers for them, so we'll go ahead and buy our 2 full sets :D

Man, this really is one of the better series with such a diverse selection in likeable characters. There is just so much army building potential and look at all those new parts!

Wizard: classic wizard's cap (about time)

Hun Warrior: headgear, cape

Fairytale Princess: royal cap with hair

Battle Goddess: headgear with hair, dress 'step' skirt

Space Miner: helmet (another design, yes!)

Prospector: hat

Dino Tracker: long ponytail hair

Rock Star: sweet f'ing guitar!

Piggy Guy: headgear

Genie Girl: hair (same as Dino Tracker)

Spooky Girl: hair (the 'cut' is different)

It will be unfortunate if Lego continues with the their $4 retail but then again after how slow The Simpsons moved at that price to where the regular retailers quickly lowered it back to the $3 price tag after the release, this may not be much of a problem to worry about. At least one good thing from The Simpsons minifigures I was really hoping would find its way into other designs are the molded shirt sleeves (and ergo the legs too for future designs I imagine). These are perfect on the Pizza Delivery Guy who I need a few for my own pizzeria and the Video Game Guy that doesn't look anything like the DJ save for having the same hairpiece but in a different color.

I'm not surprised with a male companion to the original female Lifeguard not as if anyone should actually. Lego has a pattern of making a male or female version of an earlier design to go opposite of it. (Just look at all the skaters and snowboarders/skiers.) The Rock Star is pretty sweet especially for KISS fans as he is more heavy metal inspired whereas the Rocker Girl was 80's New Wave and the Punk Rocker was just that. It's nice to see the Girl Genie and I think I like her better than the male counterpart although he looked like the one from Disney

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I picked up some at Walmart, and some at Walgreens. They were hidden behind some Simpsons CMFs.

I don't have the receipt here with me at work, but scanning the UPC with the walmart app shows unknown availability at all locations near me.

a384479557669b1f0dae94c3a81db435.jpg

Edited by jtayl230
  • Like 1