71007 - Minifigures - Series 12

TheOrcKing

Series 12  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your most favorite Minifigure from Series 12?

• Wizard
    • Hun Warrior
    • Fairytale Princess
    • Video Game Guy
    • Battle Goddess
    • Space Miner
    • Lifeguard
    • Prospector
    • Jester
    • Dino Tracker
    • Pizza Delivery Guy
    • Rock Star
    • Swashbuckler
    • Piggy Guy
    • Genie Girl
    • Spooky Girl
  2. 2. Who is your least favorite Minifigure from Series 12?

• Wizard
    • Hun Warrior
    • Fairytale Princess
    • Video Game Guy
    • Battle Goddess
    • Space Miner
    • Lifeguard
    • Prospector
    • Jester
    • Dino Tracker
    • Pizza Delivery Guy
    • Rock Star
    • Swashbuckler
    • Piggy Guy
    • Genie Girl
    • Spooky Girl
  3. 3. From a scale of one to ten, how would you rate Series 12?

• 1 - Dull
    • 2 - Poor
    • 3 - Mediocre
    • 4 - Below average
    • 5 - Average
    • 6 - Above average
    • 7 - Well done
    • 8 - Superb
    • 9 - Excellent
    • 10 - Perfect

Does anyone know how the codes on the pamphlets match the figure? I wanted to keep the minifig checklist/code sheets with each figure but when I opened them, I just put them in a giant pile. Anyone know how to find which checklist goes with each fig?

I haven't done the code thing yet but I did the same as you, just put them in a pile. What is this whole code game about? I haven't even looked into it.

Well I cleared out my Target of all ten Space Miners they had. What can I say? Space for life! :P Anywho, I found my highest share of Video Game Guys, Pig Suit Guys, and Jesters with a fair amount of Rock Stars, Genie Girls, Pizza Delivery Guys, and Fairytale Princesses or Wizards while I barely found any Dino Trackers, Prospectors, and Hun Warriors.

On a related note, my Target went back to the $2.99 retail they premiered at for the store. Guess the $3.99 wasn't working for them. What a surprise.

My Target is back to 2.99 as well finally. Although the display still says 3.99, they scan at 2.99. I was on lunch and managed to get 12 unique ones. Still need a space miner, hun warrior, jester and spooky girl to complete another set. I just ran out of time. They had a ton. Going back after work to find the other 4.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest brickcrazyhouse

can someone verify something to do with the lifeguard? Is the back of the leg assembly supposed to be yellow? the one I got today (via ebay) has red trunks on the front and sides but not the back. 

can someone verify something to do with the lifeguard? Is the back of the leg assembly supposed to be yellow? the one I got today (via ebay) has red trunks on the front and sides but not the back. 

Both of my copies are like this as well with no printing on the back of the legs.

Sorry it took so long but I had a chance to open up some of the extras I bought a couple weeks ago and remembered to write down the name of each character onto its pamphlet so I could post their online unlock code here for anyone who wants them. I only have seven out of the sixteen unfortunately but better than nothing I guess.

Hun Warrior: PMH - 835 - C4V - PDN

Video Game Guy: R47 - EXJ - QHV - PDM

Space Miner: BSK - HUT - VV3 - KS6

Lifeguard: RCK - THB - 9WX - BAK

Dino Tracker: Y5H - 5VW - EP8 - JNS

Pizza Delivery Guy: SMK - TPK - MA3 - 7SF

Rock Star: EJA - AFW - VK8 - FXH

I'll add these to the complete list thread for quick access later to keep track and make things easier. They should work and I doubt Lego would change these to something else down the road for some reason.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Target by me had these marked to $1.99 and they had 20 full boxes out on the shelves. Worth picking them up, whats the resell on these things? 2 for $10 with ship?

I was shocked by how many they have but I see them everywhere, in 5 below, convience stores etc.

I passed on them for now, there will be enough to ask questions first and buy later.

Should I just pass or wait till they drop further if possible?

• 3 weeks later...

Quick question:

Is there any worth in keeping a CMF new in packaging when selling or do most buyers/collectors prefer to see what they are getting and have the new CMF just repackaged in a mini ziplock?

Do most of you re package the CMF loose or put together?

Quick question:

Is there any worth in keeping a CMF new in packaging when selling or do most buyers/collectors prefer to see what they are getting and have the new CMF just repackaged in a mini ziplock?

Merged your question with the existing topic.

To answer, there will be a premium down the road to be sealed, but if your figure is brand new and put in a baggie, there won't be much difference.  When I sell sealed figures, I take a picture of the figure they are getting and note that they are getting, in fact, a sealed figure.  Just make sure that your feeling skills are good and you are sure that is what is in there.

Quick question:

To complete our collection pre-series 10, I happily paid extra for sealed bags.

If you have the time and patience, I personally believe the sealed ones will be worth more. If you feel better opening, the slice open and the back, verify contents and tape it back up. I think most people appreciate it still in the shiny little bag.

In order of my preference...

1) totally sealed

2) sliced to verify

3) unassembled in ziplock

4) assembled in ziplock

• 3 weeks later...

I know series 12 is long dead and in the can, but I just wanted to comment that I got 32 bags from shop at home to fill out an order. Here was my breakdown:

Jester-2

Rock star- 3 (not bad, but I have a million of these)

Gamer guy-2

Wizard-5

Hun warrior-2

Dino tracker-5 (ironic because I could never find one smooshing, so I finally gave up and bought one last week)

Pig suit-2

Space miner-2

Goth girl-2

Lifeguard-3

Battle goddess-2

Prospector-1

Swashbuckler-1

I'm lucky I haven't been loaded down with swashbucklers, but what I can't believe is that I didn't get a single genie girl or fairy tale princess. Especially the princess. I only have a single one and it was a little damaged when I opened the bag, so I can't even sell a full set...

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...