71007 - Minifigures - Series 12

TheOrcKing

Series 12  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your most favorite Minifigure from Series 12?

• Wizard
    • Hun Warrior
    • Fairytale Princess
    • Video Game Guy
    • Battle Goddess
    • Space Miner
    • Lifeguard
    • Prospector
    • Jester
    • Dino Tracker
    • Pizza Delivery Guy
    • Rock Star
    • Swashbuckler
    • Piggy Guy
    • Genie Girl
    • Spooky Girl
  2. 2. Who is your least favorite Minifigure from Series 12?

• Wizard
    • Hun Warrior
    • Fairytale Princess
    • Video Game Guy
    • Battle Goddess
    • Space Miner
    • Lifeguard
    • Prospector
    • Jester
    • Dino Tracker
    • Pizza Delivery Guy
    • Rock Star
    • Swashbuckler
    • Piggy Guy
    • Genie Girl
    • Spooky Girl
  3. 3. From a scale of one to ten, how would you rate Series 12?

• 1 - Dull
    • 2 - Poor
    • 3 - Mediocre
    • 4 - Below average
    • 5 - Average
    • 6 - Above average
    • 7 - Well done
    • 8 - Superb
    • 9 - Excellent
    • 10 - Perfect

Showed up in TRU here, but not at Target.  Was able to just about finish out the set after smooshing for a couple minutes.  Added another Hun to the stash as well.  Checked out Target as well but they were no shows.

I found a full case at TRU today. I'm waiting for a BOGO or when they hit KMart or Meijer.

I went to two Targets today and called one, and none even knew what I was talking about.  Eventually had one look in the back and they came back with a case of Simpsons minifigs :negative:   Why do they even have a case of Simpsons in the back anyway?  I've been to about 7-10 Targets within 300 miles in the past month (that I was just passing by anyway) and none have had anything other than Mixels.

I went to two Targets today and called one, and none even knew what I was talking about.  Eventually had one look in the back and they came back with a case of Simpsons minifigs :negative:   Why do they even have a case of Simpsons in the back anyway?  I've been to about 7-10 Targets within 300 miles in the past month (that I was just passing by anyway) and none have had anything other than Mixels.

Have you check the Walmarts in your area ?  With reports of Walmarts carrying these early, you might have gotten better luck there.  I am assuming you do not have any LEGO B&M close to you 

Have you check the Walmarts in your area ?  With reports of Walmarts carrying these early, you might have gotten better luck there.  I am assuming you do not have any LEGO B&M close to you 

Yes, I found them at a Walmart about 45 minutes away and at one in Canada (both well before October 1st), but only bought a few that I didn't pre-smoosh.  Was hoping that Target would have them for $2.99 as some people reported, but the amount of wasted time in clueless Targets isn't worth it anymore.  May just end up buying a case online and be done with it :)

I grabbed some from my local TRU. They rang up at 3.99+tax ... I was expecting them to go up to 4.99 given the price hike in the US. Is the Canadian market for once getting a break?

I think the rest of the world is for once getting a break. When I was in Denmark, cases of Series 10, 11, and Simpsons were all the same price. After VAT refund, a case of Simpsons was about $60 cheaper than USA prices.