71007 - Minifigures - Series 12

TheOrcKing

Series 12  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your most favorite Minifigure from Series 12?

• Wizard
    • Hun Warrior
    • Fairytale Princess
    • Video Game Guy
    • Battle Goddess
    • Space Miner
    • Lifeguard
    • Prospector
    • Jester
    • Dino Tracker
    • Pizza Delivery Guy
    • Rock Star
    • Swashbuckler
    • Piggy Guy
    • Genie Girl
    • Spooky Girl
  2. 2. Who is your least favorite Minifigure from Series 12?

• Wizard
    • Hun Warrior
    • Fairytale Princess
    • Video Game Guy
    • Battle Goddess
    • Space Miner
    • Lifeguard
    • Prospector
    • Jester
    • Dino Tracker
    • Pizza Delivery Guy
    • Rock Star
    • Swashbuckler
    • Piggy Guy
    • Genie Girl
    • Spooky Girl
  3. 3. From a scale of one to ten, how would you rate Series 12?

• 1 - Dull
    • 2 - Poor
    • 3 - Mediocre
    • 4 - Below average
    • 5 - Average
    • 6 - Above average
    • 7 - Well done
    • 8 - Superb
    • 9 - Excellent
    • 10 - Perfect

Would not be the first time and will not be the last either  :)  Just check out hundreds of current LEGO sets listed on eBay with moniker "retired" on their titles

i see my cases have "S Series" stamped on them.

i guess what you are saying is that these are S and M series for the simpsons and movie.

and that the numbering is going to pickup where it left off before the lego movie?

i see my cases have "S Series" stamped on them.

i guess what you are saying is that these are S and M series for the simpsons and movie.

and that the numbering is going to pickup where it left off before the lego movie?

I never noticed "S Series" stamp on the Simpsons CMF case I have.  Where is it located on the case or can you share a picture ?

According to a couple of sources, the CMF set coming out in fall will be series 12.

Series 11 was the last of the "series" cmfs, then there were the lego movie ones, then the simpsons, now series 12. The simpsons and the lego movie CMF's are just like the Olympic series CMF's, independent from the Series 1-11 CMF's.

I really hope the rumored $3.99 price will not be the case.  $4 just for one fig is too much.  A $1 increase is too much. 

Good ol Lego raising the price because they can and they know people will still buy them no matter what the price. I am one of those people and it sucks. And no one can tell me they cost more to produce now than they did back in series 1 when the price was (I think) 1.99 a pack. Its all about greed and lego wants more of our money, except from those that spend too much on lego, those people get banned.

then the hundreds of ebay sellers and amazon.com have gotten it all wrong.

Probably, and I'd be guilty of it too. When you know people might (incorrectly) search for Series 11 or 12, you'll go with the flow to get the sale. :(

Blind leading the blind in mass. :P

It's just charging more to charge more, no change in quality, similar to how back when we first got RC trains the track pack you'ld buy the most of (usually) cost the cheapest, now it is the second most expensive track pack and has less track! Talking about length, not amount. It's charging more to charge more, but people will still buy it because you just need that track, or in this case the figures.

All and all, unless this figures are like the Simpsons figures with specialized molds for short sleeves and short pants, then there is absolutely no reason for them to have increased the price.

• 2 weeks later...

I never noticed "S Series" stamp on the Simpsons CMF case I have. Where is it located on the case or can you share a picture ?

According to a couple of sources, the CMF set coming out in fall will be series 12.

Bottom right corner Series S hard to see in this pic but it is there on the label.

post-31269-0-27258800-1401538566_thumb.j

Eurobricks member, legojapan, has come across an image showing six of the characters for Series 12 which are Space Miner, Wizard, Dino Tracker, Battle Goddess, Swashbuckler, and Gamer.

Source

14124092829_db3f8eca30_o.jpg

Love the Battle Goddess, but too bad her hair will be attached to the helmet.  The other figures are basically variations of stuff we already have. 

Found my sig fig! I'm the gamer! It looks just like me...

Mix him with the Series 8 DJ and he could be mine as well. ;) I'm surprised to see Lego get away with that controller design in a way though as it looks ridiculously similar to the SNES controller mixed in with a Sega Genesis one a little.

In any case, I am so glad to see them continue the usage of molded sleeves on the minifigures. That is the one feature I was hoping to see outside of The Simpsons characters.

• 1 month later...