10228 - Haunted House

Jeff Mack

Modular or not?  

172 members have voted

1. 1. Do you consider the Haunted House a modular house?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe with some modifications.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Listings are thinning out on Ebay and BL in Europe  - it´s now the least listed retired Exclusive from 2014 as quite a lot of people are starting to unload their TH´s. It will be interesting to see how prices evolve.

​Bring it on!

Hopefully the patient amongst us get rewarded.

• 2 weeks later...

How to be sure the #14 minifigs and scoobydoo will increase MH franchise appeal instead of decreasing it by competition.

If the incoming sets exceed in quality the MH ones, it's more likely the customers will switch to theses, especially if scoobydoo happen to release a better Train or HH version.

When i saw that #14 werewolf my though was "i don't need that MH werewolf set", same feeling for that scoobydoo egyptian tomb.

The MH bubble is at it's thightest, it may burst anytime. This depends of what scooby doo has to offer,

and how fast the investment community can drop their stock as soon as a SD modulable Manor/Castle/Mansion is previewed/rumored

Edited by Wrothgar

The scooby doo 75904 set is more comparable to 9468 i'd said, a preliminary version of a larger playset to come. And it's not modulable.

It's all down on TLC if they one up 75904 just like they did with 9468, and with all thoses mansions themed scooby doo episodes

the odds that a flagship sized house set is in the works are high. I'd be very very careful of any TLC-scoobydoo previews if i had a large stock of HH.

Edited by Wrothgar