10228 - Haunted House

Jeff Mack

Modular or not?  

172 members have voted

1. 1. Do you consider the Haunted House a modular house?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe with some modifications.

I think you should be ok requesting that bag from Lego, though i am not sure how do they id bags with the same number

Thank you. I emailed them, asking if they could give me similar info, and I got a pretty generic reply of "tell us what parts you are missing and you can buy those from us". I'll try giving them a call instead. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Thank you. I emailed them, asking if they could give me similar info, and I got a pretty generic reply of "tell us what parts you are missing and you can buy those from us". I'll try giving them a call instead. Thanks!

You can call and tell them the bags that you are missing and they can help you to get those parts in a particular number bag replaced. They will not have the plastic bag but will be able to replaced what's in the numbered bag.

Sent from my SM-N915T using Brickpicker mobile app

• 5 weeks later...

I don't think either will pass 1k, and no, I don't care about Green Grocer. That's one set that retired in a different era.

Want to make a 3 year wager? By the end of 2017 I will bet you a currently available modular that the TH will be selling over $1000 USD on Amazon.

you mentioned GG, these two sets have a lot more in common that not. And my favorite modular by the way.

• Like 1

I'm completely new to this but been spending past week reading up on here. Looking to get a set this week and have a HH I'm eyeing for $300 or just order a ToO from lego. I really like the look of the HH but Im really looking for investment purposes. Playing with the tools on here I think that the choice is the ToO but want to make sure I'm not passing up a good opportunity with the HH. Any thoughts?

Want to make a 3 year wager? By the end of 2017 I will bet you a currently available modular that the TH will be selling over $1000 USD on Amazon.

you mentioned GG, these two sets have a lot more in common that not. And my favorite modular by the way.

No I just don't think it will.

The class of 2014 is just smashing records all over the place. For right now the trend is straight up and I am thoroughly enjoying the ride. I don't think we will see the likes of this haul on this trajectory ever again.

HH is down to 45 units on BL for the USA. This is just incredible. $500 by this halloween looks very conservative to me. This time last year I would have laughed at this notion of HH at $1k anytime soon but the market says otherwise.

• 3 weeks later...