Selling Lego on Amazon.com

Deeker

Not that anyone cares, but my INFORM checklist magically checked most of the remaining items in the list, without me having done anything (I only had one checkmark before):

image.png.d6879693e1505cce7502c105345919c4.png

And the missing one now had a link, which just made me enter my name again, to get sent a postcard for verification.

12 hours ago, I am Niko said:

Not that anyone cares, but my INFORM checklist magically checked most of the remaining items in the list, without me having done anything (I only had one checkmark before):

image.png.d6879693e1505cce7502c105345919c4.png

And the missing one now had a link, which just made me enter my name again, to get sent a postcard for verification.

and that post card is "in process" forever. Mine says my postcard should arrive by 6/11. it's already 6/8 and hasn't been mailed yet.

• Sad 1

Their "postcard" was ridiculous. It was a 16 x 12 sheet of cardstock stuffed into a paper envelope with a priority mail label.

I was expecting a tiny cost friendly first class post card. Instead they invented a new reason to raise fees.  

Edited by brickvoyeur
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, brickvoyeur said:

Their "postcard" was ridiculous. It was a 16 x 12 sheet of cardstock stuffed into a paper envelope with a priority mail label.

I was expecting a tiny cost friendly first class post card. Instead they invented a new reason to raise fees.  

I'm expecting that now, 

When you upload insurance each year your address has to match, This is so Amazon.

10 minutes ago, joch29 said:

argh...it never ends.

Just completed a FBM order using ups shipping via amazon and the order has not been marked ship like it usually does. This is a first.. 

8 minutes ago, Bricklectic said:

amazon shipping is down for many ppl now as of an hour ago, at least FBA shipments. not sure how widespread

https://health.aws.amazon.com/health/status

"Jun 13 12:36 PM PDT We are continuing to experience increased error rates and latencies for multiple AWS Services in the US-EAST-1 Region. We have identified the root cause as an issue with AWS Lambda, and are actively working toward resolution. For customers attempting to access the AWS Management Console, we recommend using a region-specific endpoint (such as: https://us-west-2.console.aws.amazon.com). We are actively working on full mitigation and will continue to provide regular updates."

Most of Seller Central runs on these AWS services.

12 minutes ago, Bricklectic said:

amazon shipping is down for many ppl now as of an hour ago, at least FBA shipments. not sure how widespread

of course it happens on the day I set time aside to do some FBA shipments...

the FBM order just showed up as shipped. Maybe it's all fixed now.

11 minutes ago, gmpirate said:

And, here we go again?

Screen Shot 2023-06-15 at 5.23.08 PM.png

Yep, just had 6 of my listings removed.  However, these are only temporary. 

I was asked to verify again this morning and of course when I click on the bubble I get ...

Forbidden. You do not have the rights to perform this action.
Go to Seller Central Home page

• 2 weeks later...

I shipped an item to a buyer. The buyer opened a return and shipped back a different item that's worth substantially less. What's the best course of action to deal with this issue these days?

This was an Amazon fulfilled-by-merchant order. The buyer hasn't been refunded at all yet.

48 minutes ago, Jackson said:

I shipped an item to a buyer. The buyer opened a return and shipped back a different item that's worth substantially less. What's the best course of action to deal with this issue these days?

This was an Amazon fulfilled-by-merchant order. The buyer hasn't been refunded at all yet.

Wait until Amazon refunds and then file SafeT claim and report the buyer. I just hope Amazon refunds before they open an AtoZ claim.

F... scammers!

• Like 2

On 6/26/2023 at 6:46 PM, Brick625 said:

Wait until Amazon refunds and then file SafeT claim and report the buyer. I just hope Amazon refunds before they open an AtoZ claim.

F... scammers!

Can you file safe-T claims for merchant fulfilled orders?

"This order is not eligible for SAFE-T claim. Only Seller Fulfilled Prime orders, MFN Prepaid Return Label orders, Easy Ship orders and VAS orders, are eligible for SAFE-T claims"

Edited by vasp

4 minutes ago, vasp said:

Can you file safe-T claims for merchant fulfilled orders?

"This order is not eligible for SAFE-T claim. Only Seller Fulfilled Prime orders, MFN Prepaid Return Label orders, Easy Ship orders and VAS orders, are eligible for SAFE-T claims"

Did you refund anything?

1 hour ago, Brick625 said:

Did you refund anything?

No. Was waiting for amazon to refund. After amazon refunded, I put the order number in to file a safe T claim and got the message I'd posted

Edited by vasp

17 minutes ago, vasp said:

No. Was waiting for amazon to refund. After amazon refunded, I put the order number in to file a safe T claim and got the message I'd posted

was it FBM? 

Reimbursement values and restrictions

The following restrictions apply to reimbursements:

• Reimbursement claims must be submitted within 60 calendar days of a refund being charged to your account.
    • Refund window is calculated from the next calendar day after the date of refund.
  • Only refunds that issued to customers by Amazon on your behalf is eligible for reimbursements. You are not eligible for reimbursement if you issued refund to the customer.
  • Reimbursements for a single order will not exceed $5,000. For items valued at more than $ 5,000, we suggest that you purchase third-party insurance.
  • You can file only one claim per Order ID.
  • Orders that are damaged or lost in return transit are not eligible for reimbursement from SAFE-T including the Amazon fees or outbound shipping label costs. Contractually, you are the shipper of record and may file a claim with the carrier to recover any loss.

Note: If the order was delivered by Amazon Shipping, you should raise a claim directly with Amazon Shipping here.

• If you refuse a return shipment for any reason, the order is not eligible for reimbursement.
  • Orders with an A-to-z Guarantee claim are not eligible for SAFE-T claims (you have the ability to Appeal an A-to-z Guarantee claim).
  • Chargeback claims are not covered by this policy. See our full chargeback policy for details.
  • FBA orders are not covered by this policy. See [FBA customer returns policy]****(https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/G200379860) for FBA reimbursement policy.
  • Per Restocking Fee policy, if the product is damaged by the customer, the reimbursement will be limited to a maximum of 50% of the order value of the product.

2 hours ago, Brick625 said:

was it FBM? 

Reimbursement values and restrictions

The following restrictions apply to reimbursements:

• Reimbursement claims must be submitted within 60 calendar days of a refund being charged to your account.
    • Refund window is calculated from the next calendar day after the date of refund.
  • Only refunds that issued to customers by Amazon on your behalf is eligible for reimbursements. You are not eligible for reimbursement if you issued refund to the customer.
  • Reimbursements for a single order will not exceed $5,000. For items valued at more than $ 5,000, we suggest that you purchase third-party insurance.
  • You can file only one claim per Order ID.
  • Orders that are damaged or lost in return transit are not eligible for reimbursement from SAFE-T including the Amazon fees or outbound shipping label costs. Contractually, you are the shipper of record and may file a claim with the carrier to recover any loss.

Note: If the order was delivered by Amazon Shipping, you should raise a claim directly with Amazon Shipping here.

• If you refuse a return shipment for any reason, the order is not eligible for reimbursement.
  • Orders with an A-to-z Guarantee claim are not eligible for SAFE-T claims (you have the ability to Appeal an A-to-z Guarantee claim).
  • Chargeback claims are not covered by this policy. See our full chargeback policy for details.
  • FBA orders are not covered by this policy. See [FBA customer returns policy]****(https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/G200379860) for FBA reimbursement policy.
  • Per Restocking Fee policy, if the product is damaged by the customer, the reimbursement will be limited to a maximum of 50% of the order value of the product.

It was FBM

2 hours ago, Brick625 said:

Did amazon issue the refund? 

Yes

On 6/27/2023 at 11:53 PM, Brick625 said:

That is strange. Please contact the sellersupport and let us know what was the issue.

They also wont allow to file SafeT claims if the refund was issued through AtoZ, but i believe you already knew that. 

Seller support is as usual - useless. They are not able to figure out why the order is not eligible for a safe-t claim. Keep getting emails once in 3 days saying case is being worked on by a different group. Been 4 weeks already.

16 hours ago, vasp said:

Seller support is as usual - useless. They are not able to figure out why the order is not eligible for a safe-t claim. Keep getting emails once in 3 days saying case is being worked on by a different group. Been 4 weeks already.

I just had this happen on a $200 item, Customer requested a return, it's auto approved then 2 days later they refund him with out it being returned, Then blame me for refunding it.