Selling Lego on Amazon.com

Deeker

I open a case with Amazon to fix this title, with link to lego Of course they can't because Lego did it LOL

LEGO BrickHeadz Star Wars The Mandalorian & The Child 75317 'Baby Yoda' Building Toy, Collectible Model Figures Set, Easter Basket Stuffers for Teens

9 hours ago, Tonka858 said:

I open a case with Amazon to fix this title, with link to lego Of course they can't because Lego did it LOL

LEGO BrickHeadz Star Wars The Mandalorian & The Child 75317 'Baby Yoda' Building Toy, Collectible Model Figures Set, Easter Basket Stuffers for Teens

That is an automated response. Idiots. They say you have to contact the MFR and get ownership rights to change it back. why the f would the manufacturer f up its own brand title.

What would be the chance to get a refund from Amazon when they returned FBA items that were not from my inventory ?  Returned boxes did not have my FBA stickers (or any sticker) and I did not comingle.   Not sure if buyer did the swap thing or if FBA mailed other sellers' inventory to buyer.  Kind of annoying since these were priced low to get these mistakes out of my inventory ASAP. 

Most likely I'll end up donating them since it is not worth the time to take pictures and relist on eBay.

I probably already knew the answer and just wanted to vent :P 

1 minute ago, Darth_Raichu said:

What would be the chance to get a refund from Amazon when they returned FBA items that were not from my inventory ?  Returned boxes did not have my FBA stickers (or any sticker) and I did not comingle.   Not sure if buyer did the swap thing or if FBA mailed other sellers' inventory to buyer.  Kind of annoying since these were priced low to get these mistakes out of my inventory ASAP. 

Most likely I'll end up donating them since it is not worth the time to take pictures and relist on eBay.

You should be able to get reimbursed by opening a case for removal order reimbursement. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Pretty decent actually but they can hit you with we can provide the buyer with a similar item crap. You should get something back 

• Like 1

Anyone has experience in claiming money for item lost when Amazon sent back "unfulfillable" FBA item?

It was an item that I sent to FBA pre-Christmas. About 50 items which were selling ok. Recently customer bought it, immediately I saw one item appearing in my inventory as "unfulfillable - vendor damaged". I tried opening a case, but they gave me bs.

So I requested it to be returned to me to see what the damage was. Amazon posted it, but carrier lost the package.

What do I do in this situation? Anyone had similar issue?

6 minutes ago, severalads said:

Anyone has experience in claiming money for item lost when Amazon sent back "unfulfillable" FBA item?

It was an item that I sent to FBA pre-Christmas. About 50 items which were selling ok. Recently customer bought it, immediately I saw one item appearing in my inventory as "unfulfillable - vendor damaged". I tried opening a case, but they gave me bs.

So I requested it to be returned to me to see what the damage was. Amazon posted it, but carrier lost the package.

What do I do in this situation? Anyone had similar issue?

open a case with the tracking number, you should be reimbursed 

Guessing everyone else got this email as well?

Hello,

Effective April 24, 2023, you must provide new dimension attributes to create or update ASINs through the one-by-one and bulk listing templates for 532 product types.

For more information, go to "Updated dimension attributes for product types":
https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/GMYRLMMPMNR7UQSE

You can now provide complete and accurate product dimensions to help improve customer experience and allow for easy discoverability of your products by customers.

Note: The product dimension attributes will be optional for at least 30 days starting April 24, 2023, after which they will become mandatory. We will send a 30-day notice when these attributes become mandatory to give you time to accommodate for this change.

The Amazon Services team

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, I am Niko said:

Guessing everyone else got this email as well?

Only new to the 532 product types listed, like urns and bed curtains.  IIRC these have been requirements for some toys for a while.  But I can see how this will be hassle for people selling forks or game dice as they have to measure those to sell now.  Also, for things like yoyo, do you include the length of yoyo string in your length measurement?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Only new to the 532 product types listed, like urns and bed curtains.  IIRC these have been requirements for some toys for a while.  But I can see how this will be hassle for people selling forks or game dice as they have to measure those to sell now.  Also, for things like yoyo, do you include the length of yoyo string in your length measurement?

Not like customers ever read the description or bullet points, anyway.  I had a buyer who was very upset at how small a retired set was, and demanded a refund citing "product not as described", despite the fact that the size was stated twice, once in the bullets and once in the description.  Of course, it was auto-approved, but the buyer ended up not sending it back.

• Like 1

On 4/10/2023 at 2:40 PM, cobrakai said:

You should be able to get reimbursed by opening a case for removal order reimbursement. 

On 4/10/2023 at 2:40 PM, Bold-Arrow said:

Pretty decent actually but they can hit you with we can provide the buyer with a similar item crap. You should get something back 

They reimbursed me 1/3 of the price of items returned.  Better than nothing :D