Selling Lego on Amazon.com

Deeker

3 minutes ago, gmpirate said:

so, co-mingling is back?

All of my big shipment shortages were comingled.  Once I started labeling everything again a couple years ago, my shipment shortages went down to almost zero again. I think it is easier for them to misplace product that doesn't have your specific FNSKU label on it.

10 hours ago, cobrakai said:

All of my big shipment shortages were comingled.  Once I started labeling everything again a couple years ago, my shipment shortages went down to almost zero again. I think it is easier for them to misplace product that doesn't have your specific FNSKU label on it.

plus it's so hard to get a refund when they lose stuff, We are fighting with them on 8 pallets that went LTL, Picked up by Amazon. 5 missing units out of 2200. They now want the signed copy from the driver that picked it up.

like that would prove anything on 5 units missing. 

So, what is the next step when fixing the low & high price does not fix the "potential high pricing" error?  I've changed min, max and price several times to no avail.  Pricing is within what is already listed.

FYI, this happened when I "lowered" my price and now I can't get the listing active at all.

4 minutes ago, gmpirate said:

So, what is the next step when fixing the low & high price does not fix the "potential high pricing" error?  I've changed min, max and price several times to no avail.  Pricing is within what is already listed.

FYI, this happened when I "lowered" my price and now I can't get the listing active at all.

Nothing. Amazon is a joke now when that happens. I currently have over 500+ high pricing error items that are not fixable unless you sell them for insanely low prices. You can try deleting the listng and listing it as collectible-like new, but you will eventually get a policy violation on a bunch of them for that. I don't know what to say except that Amazon basically de-lists more and more inventory every day. 

2 hours ago, gmpirate said:

yes this sounds like 75274 listing. pitfa.  i would set the price you would like it to be.  set quantity to zero and wait a few hours and see if the high pricing error comes off it, then list quantity you want and see if it goes active.    also set the item list price (not your sale price but the price you tell amazon the msrp is) should be at or around your selling price.  this listing in particular has been very difficult with any change triggering the error.

Edited by cladner

3 hours ago, cladner said:

yes this sounds like 75274 listing. pitfa.  i would set the price you would like it to be.  set quantity to zero and wait a few hours and see if the high pricing error comes off it, then list quantity you want and see if it goes active.    also set the item list price (not your sale price but the price you tell amazon the msrp is) should be at or around your selling price.  this listing in particular has been very difficult with any change triggering the error.

Based on what I've read, I have just been updating the price daily for the past week to no success.  Right before I posted today I didn't another price change.  Then I received similar advice to yours about setting the quantity to zero and went to do so and found my last price change had already took hold.  Go figure . . .

So, guess the answer is perseverance 🤪

Edited by gmpirate
  • Like 1

Has anyone ever sold a pristine set and after it arrives, have the buyer submit a return request saying it got crushed in shipment?  I had this happen to me before and I swear I didn’t receive the same exact set I sent out.  I swear it was bait and switched, but I sucked it up, and moved on.  Well, I just had another request happen to me again this week.  I sent out a pristine unopened set and the buyer claims it was crushed on arrival.  I packaged it very well and have sold for years with this only being an issue twice.  Can I demand they send pics before authorizing a return? 

1 minute ago, fossilrock said:

Has anyone ever sold a pristine set and after it arrives, have the buyer submit a return request saying it got crushed in shipment?  I had this happen to me before and I swear I didn’t receive the same exact set I sent out.  I swear it was bait and switched, but I sucked it up, and moved on.  Well, I just had another request happen to me again this week.  I sent out a pristine unopened set and the buyer claims it was crushed on arrival.  I packaged it very well and have sold for years with this only being an issue twice.  Can I demand they send pics before authorizing a return? 

No, you need to approve it otherwise you will lose any AZ claim. Those should be auto authorized anyways if it is within the window

8 hours ago, Bricklectic said:

So, I got the Amazon Re-Verify Email. Am I an individual or a privately owned business? Since I sell a lot, I'd think I'm a business, but I have no documents, Im not an LLC, just a DBA for my store.

What has everyone been doing?

image.thumb.png.b44fd3fe01b3953aa4df0a58a3ab14ba.png

image.thumb.png.500036250c8da4a34b771fb627733ec2.png

Do you won a business with a Tax ID number and is said business the owner of the account ? if not, you are an individual 

• Like 1

the same thing that is going on with many other listings the bots ran wild

At least the storm trooper helmet has an alternate listing. I got 10280, 10874, 75304, 42123, 10281, 75280 and 75318 that all went restricted out of the blue with no possibility to apply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 minutes ago, redcell said:

So has it gotten fully suppressed?  I can't find it at all.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083JXYK72?ref=myi_title_dp

image.png.01b3c66b18d1459cea1862479998c0e7.png

everything was  honky-dory . i was selling a few every couple of days at $199.99.  no complaints.  then like happens periodically, the price blocker kicks in and shuts down all listings even at this price i was selling at a few days ago without issue.  i saw someone had a listing get active with a price around $155 but why bother.  just wait a little and it comes back.  if you have fba stock, kind of  a pita but it will be back.

Edited by cladner