Selling Lego on Amazon.com

Deeker

3 hours ago, vasp said:

Found this on seller forum. Thought I'd share

FBA credit reimbursement abuse.

Help: FBA credit reimbursement abuse. (amazon.com)

Posting the response from Amazon team for everyone to see.  Looks like FBA credit reimbursement abuse is a very broad umbrella (ella ella eh eh :P ) term

Neither of these circumstances would qualify as abuse in any way. I think when sellers hear "FBA Credit reimbursement abuse" they think only of requests they have made. This is not always the case.

Abuse can very well be sending in items that do not qualify for reimbursement in the event they are lost or damaged. For instance, for an item to be eligible for reimbursement, all of the following must be true:

• The item is registered in FBA at the time it is lost or damaged.
  • The item complies with FBA product requirements and restrictions and with FBA inventory requirements.
  • You have sent us the exact items and quantities stated in your shipping plan.
  • The shipment for the item is not in canceled or deleted status.
  • The item is not pending disposal or was not disposed of at your request or because we have exercised a right to do so.
  • The item is not defective and was not damaged by a customer.
  • When a lost or damaged item claim is filed, under review, and during any appeals, the seller’s account must be in normal status.

So if sellers accidentally send an incorrect item in a shipment, or send in refurbished units instead of new etc, all of these would be considered abuse of the reimbursement policy.

I would recommend reviewing all of your shipments to fulfillment centers and verify that correct units, quantities and conditions were sent in. If you identify a specific shipment or shipments that have errors, this is more than likely what you need to address in your plan of action.

1 hour ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Still 42% overall :drag:

If anything, from this I learned that Amazon mainly care about volume (or volume fixes most things). :D :D :D 

u seriously think all of toywave's positive feedback is legit?  c'mon its as dubious as cheech and chong ...  toywave feeds the bottom buyers on amazon - people who dgaf about when the item gets to them or just to stupid to notice.  gimmee cheep price gimme gimme gimme.  these people aren't going to then turn around and leave thoughtful feedback about their quality drop shipping experience.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, cladner said:

u seriously think all of toywave's positive feedback is legit?  c'mon its as dubious as cheech and chong ...  toywave feeds the bottom buyers on amazon - people who dgaf about when the item gets to them or just to stupid to notice.  gimmee cheep price gimme gimme gimme.  these people aren't going to then turn around and leave thoughtful feedback about their quality drop shipping experience.  

Who cares about positives ?  Not Amazon.  Just look at the way ODR is calculated.

Feel free to proof me wrong on this one

2 hours ago, vasp said:

Toywave just hit 72% negative feedback for the last 30 days. Still going strong.

LOL. Shipped on time is 99.91%

i noticed many people saying that they never received a tracking number. I though that now you cannot confirm shipment without providing a tracking number 

Too good to be true! If I wasn't a skeptic by nature, I might've bought this without giving it a second thought. I saw the price and got excited for a moment, then started to look closer and realized it's not actually Lego. What first gave it away for me was that I noticed they also have the Tree House, which I own, and it's definitely not the same. How can they get away with this? 

https://www.amazon.com/Boutique-Building-Creative-Christmas-Thanksgiving/dp/B0BCPKFPV7/?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_w=58pS8&content-id=amzn1.sym.bc5f3394-3b4c-4031-8ac0-18107ac75816&pf_rd_p=bc5f3394-3b4c-4031-8ac0-18107ac75816&pf_rd_r=W4FWHX3NFQES83KE7M9R&pd_rd_wg=0zJBZ&pd_rd_r=f13c3486-3859-4c78-ae43-567810313189&ref_=pd_gw_ci_mcx_mr_hp_atf_m&th=1

2 hours ago, cpietri said:

Too good to be true! If I wasn't a skeptic by nature, I might've bought this without giving it a second thought. I saw the price and got excited for a moment, then started to look closer and realized it's not actually Lego. What first gave it away for me was that I noticed they also have the Tree House, which I own, and it's definitely not the same. How can they get away with this? 

https://www.amazon.com/Boutique-Building-Creative-Christmas-Thanksgiving/dp/B0BCPKFPV7/?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_w=58pS8&content-id=amzn1.sym.bc5f3394-3b4c-4031-8ac0-18107ac75816&pf_rd_p=bc5f3394-3b4c-4031-8ac0-18107ac75816&pf_rd_r=W4FWHX3NFQES83KE7M9R&pd_rd_wg=0zJBZ&pd_rd_r=f13c3486-3859-4c78-ae43-567810313189&ref_=pd_gw_ci_mcx_mr_hp_atf_m&th=1

Maybe should post in another forum, someone may accidentally buy this coming from Daily Deals

• Like 2

Helped out a buddy to sell some of his stuff for him on amazon. 

Sent him FBA UPS shipping label to  put on his shipping box. 

He thought the FBA part of the label was extra :)  and cut it off, leaving only the UPS side of the label on the box.

Any luck that amazon will take the shipment and figure out the contents based on just the UPS tracking number or is this box gonna languish in some backroom....

7 minutes ago, Bricklectic said:

Helped out a buddy to sell some of his stuff for him on amazon. 

Sent him FBA UPS shipping label to  put on his shipping box. 

He thought the FBA part of the label was extra :)  and cut it off, leaving only the UPS side of the label on the box.

Any luck that amazon will take the shipment and figure out the contents based on just the UPS tracking number or is this box gonna languish in some backroom....

Amazon have ignored boxes with those labels on..... :P 

If the FC he shipped to is the final destination and it is a slow day then they can open and maybe figure out.  But if the box needs to hop to other FC I am not sure how they would be able to track it without the Amazon label.

:dontknow:

13 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Amazon have ignored boxes with those labels on..... :P 

If the FC he shipped to is the final destination and it is a slow day then they can open and maybe figure out.  But if the box needs to hop to other FC I am not sure how they would be able to track it without the Amazon label.

:dontknow:

Nah we used the placement service where it gets forwarded... its  a big box 20 x 20 x 20 so hopefully it gets a few eyeballs.

Cant believe my buddy tore off the prep part :( 

I actually had a UPS worker at a store try to remove the FBA labels from a multi-box shipment. Good thing I hung around the store that day and was watching as he tried. I about lost my s**t. Ended up saying “please don’t ever remove those labels” and did some education on why the FBA label is there and how important it is.

On 4/17/2023 at 9:27 AM, cpietri said:

Selling LEGO knockoffs that blatantly steal LEGO's IP: Totally okay!
Selling legitimate LEGO products: We have deactivated the listings shown at the bottom of this email. Why is this happening? We have taken this measure because we suspect your listing for this product infringes on the intellectual property of others.

Edited by I am Niko

8 hours ago, I am Niko said:

Selling LEGO knockoffs that blatantly steal LEGO's IP: Totally okay!
Selling legitimate LEGO products: We have deactivated the listings shown at the bottom of this email. Why is this happening? We have taken this measure because we suspect your listing for this product infringes on the intellectual property of others.

Yay! amazon way to go.

• 2 weeks later...