Selling Lego on Amazon.com

Deeker

1 minute ago, LegoBro said:

What are the addtional approval requirements? You have 1 day?  Plus, do you think the verify info triggered this?

This is amazon we are dealing with. When did they ever tell us what exactly is needed?

7 hours ago, cladner said:

my fbm listings are all starting to come back to life.  i see my name in the big lights.  i submitted nothing to amazon.  over 20 back in the last 30 minutes and i can add/edit again.

Drake we questions GIF - Find on GIFER

time to order more lego 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Are they asking to verify the deposit method bank account on this one?  It just says bank OR credit card statement may be needed.  I recently had my bank add my personal name under the business name on my checking account, but I won't get the first statement like this until the end of the month. I'm a single member LLC so I had to register with my name as legal entity and was worried that my deposit account just showing the LLC would be an issue. 

1 hour ago, cobrakai said:

Are they asking to verify the deposit method bank account on this one?  It just says bank OR credit card statement may be needed.  I recently had my bank add my personal name under the business name on my checking account, but I won't get the first statement like this until the end of the month. I'm a single member LLC so I had to register with my name as legal entity and was worried that my deposit account just showing the LLC would be an issue. 

Bank OR CC statement was only needed for address verification.   You can use CC statement providing it shows the same name and address as the legal entity info you provide to Amazon.

Just got the email that my account has been verified. Now let’s see the magic and see if my listings come back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a follow-up. I had to adjust pricing and mention battery yes/no for most listings to come back as active. I think it is similar to what others have experienced and mentioned in this forum before. However, I am still unable to list 75277 and 10874 and I am not allowed to request for approval on either of those. These restrictions came down 1-2 weeks before the verification fiasco and they look like holidays/prime day restrictions that I experienced before. No rimes or reasons to them. Opening a case is a waste of time. I have not been able to get this fixed ever before and was told to refrain reopening a case on these restrictions. And all the while friends who also sell on Amazon have no issue listing them ?? For 75277, I found an alternate listing but for 10874 no luck there. Anybody having these weird temporary restrictions on these sets and others ? Anything that worked to get them active when needed?

30 minutes ago, brunoros1 said:

Just a follow-up. I had to adjust pricing and mention battery yes/no for most listings to come back as active. I think it is similar to what others have experienced and mentioned in this forum before. However, I am still unable to list 75277 and 10874 and I am not allowed to request for approval on either of those. These restrictions came down 1-2 weeks before the verification fiasco and they look like holidays/prime day restrictions that I experienced before. No rimes or reasons to them. Opening a case is a waste of time. I have not been able to get this fixed ever before and was told to refrain reopening a case on these restrictions. And all the while friends who also sell on Amazon have no issue listing them ?? For 75277, I found an alternate listing but for 10874 no luck there. Anybody having these weird temporary restrictions on these sets and others ? Anything that worked to get them active when needed?

Not uncommon to have weird restrictions like that.  Usually in time the restrictions are lifted.  eBay or wait.  Whenever I go through inventory to see what is ready to list I just move on when I see this.  Then whenever I make my rounds again I check again.  I remember Friends "gymnastics" was one of those that I can remember off hand.

I have about four cases of Lego Darth Maul magnets sitting in my warehouse for years.  For whatever reason I was able to sell any and all magnets I ever had -- but not Darth Maul.  Go figure

EDIT:  LOL, since I was on the topic I just tried to list it again.  It worked!!!  👋👋  I don't know how many years I've had these.  Amazing . . .

Edited by gmpirate
  • Like 1

In my account, I only have Identity checked.  But I have always had all the other info in their system and it's all valid...so what exactly are we supposed to do again?  I checked my Account Information page to look over all of the remaining items and don't see anything wrong.

image.png.74470fba4554e1c71ccd6b7f8401e5e0.png

In my account, I only have Identity checked.  But I have always had all the other info in their system and it's all valid...so what exactly are we supposed to do again?  I checked my Account Information page to look over all of the remaining items and don't see anything wrong.
http://bp-forum.s3.amazonaws.com/monthly_2023_05/image.png.74470fba4554e1c71ccd6b7f8401e5e0.png

Same here. The link to the account information page does not work as intended. Nothing to do other than waiting for Amazon to fix their mess. I opened a case to prove I tried. May be useful later on.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, brunoros1 said:

Same here. The link to the account information page does not work as intended. Nothing to do other than waiting for Amazon to fix their mess. I opened a case to prove I tried. May be useful later on.

Just ignore it for the time being. Nothing else one can do about this half-baked mess.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cladner said:

still seeing them on my orders placed today.

Discount is still there but the new algorithm is more strict at granting the discount.  Meaning discounted UPS used to be lower than USPS most of the time, but now either the difference is miniscule (less than 5 cents) or USPS is actually cheaper.

• Like 1